5.0 out of 5 stars Great
very good book for teenage girls like me,I really enjoyed this book and would read it again I just wish they could make it a bit longer so she could talk about her long lost family member. but over all it is a very good book
Published 6 months ago by ella monaghan

3.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining read
When I received this book for review I read the blurb and thought it was the sort of book I probably wouldn’t have automatically picked up to read but it sounded like it could be really funny. I therefore didn’t start reading the book with many expectations at all.

To begin with I wasn’t sure whether I was going to get on with the book...
Published 13 months ago by Jenni (Juniper's Jungle)

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 25 Feb 2014
This review is from: OMG! Is This Actually My Life? Hattie Moore's Unbelievable Year! (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good, 15 Jan 2014
it was an amazing book and really funny you should definitely read it !
I would say that it is for children aged 10-13

4.0 out of 5 stars OMG is this actually my life!?, 2 Jan 2014
Firstly, the title of the book immediately drew me into reading the blurb. Although this book is side splitting funny it is also a diary of emotional heart break. The book is set in diary from which made me a bit wary because I rarely read diary set books. I downloaded the book and instantly couldn't put it down. It is very silly but also a great, quick read. I was a bit disapointed at the end, it looked to me as if the author got bored. That was the only down side :-(

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!, 2 Jan 2014
It's amazing book so funny there should be a second one I love how she other reacts on everything its very funny and romantic over 12+ if under it will be very rude and won't understand it but apart from that great very funny A*

4.0 out of 5 stars book, 1 Feb 2014
Its a really good book and really funny.
It only takes a few days to read and u just want to keep reading it

5.0 out of 5 stars loving it, 11 Jan 2014
I have not stop reading this book and it's packed with humour to make my day so I defiantly rate this book 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars omg, 2 Jan 2014
I got this for my daughter for Christmas, and she says it's fantastic. She's not a massive reader, but it's written in diary format so she's not overwhelmed by it, and has been laughing away whilst reading it.

5.0 out of 5 stars fun, 6 July 2014
Love Rae's work :-) have ordered the next book in paper back, can't wait for kindle release to happen :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny Book!!, 11 Jun 2014
this book was really entertaining I would recommend it to preteens to teens who hates reading like me.
I absolutely hated reading but this book was so interesting and funny that at some points I couldn't keep
my eyes off it ! I'd definitely recommend this book as it is surely genius!

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG! Is this actually my life?, 30 May 2014
This book really made me laugh and is great for teens. It deserves every bit of 5 stars, I just couldn't put it down!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›