5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing
This book I really liked , all those crazy inventions(even I`m not that crazy.) And I would recommend this book to anyone from the most annoying people(crazy)to the most sensible people.

Yours sincerely
Chris
Published 21 months ago by Mr C P Day

3.0 out of 5 stars Good book
Good book but I already knew most of the inventions in this fabulous book

I gave 3 stars because of the reasons I gave
Published 5 months ago by Mark Collins

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 31 Mar 2013
This review is from: Tony Robinson's Weird World of Wonders - Inventions: A World Book Day Book (World Book Day Edition 2013) (Kindle Edition)

Yours sincerely
Chris

4.0 out of 5 stars Funny facts!, 23 Mar 2013
This book is really funny and when I say funny, I mean funny. I found it is a bit gross at the same time. Overall, I found it really good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book, 27 Aug 2013
I am eight years old and I thought this book was brilliant. It ranges from the tin can to the safety coffin
and that's just a few

5.0 out of 5 stars The lesson helper, 29 Jun 2013
It is a great book for children and adults every where. It takes you on a tour through time from stone to modern time

3.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 26 Jun 2014
Good book but I already knew most of the inventions in this fabulous book

I gave 3 stars because of the reasons I gave

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 7 Jun 2014
It was an amazing book it was funny and interesting I am a child so it your child wants to read it is perfect for them!

4.0 out of 5 stars Read this book!, 25 May 2014
Great book! Very interesting and worth a read.
Good for all ages, mum loved it!!
It was also very entertaining.

5.0 out of 5 stars 10 year old boy loved it, 23 Feb 2014
My son couldn't stop himself breaking off reading to tell me about something he had just read. He has asked me to get other Tony Robinson Weird books. He also loves the Horrible Histories.