3.0 out of 5 stars The velcro straps make the trainers quick and easy to put on which she likes and the colour ..., 14 July 2014
This review is from: Ladies Womens Blue White Velcro Gym Running Trainers Shoes Size 3-9 (4) (Apparel)
It's nearly the end of the school year and my daughter has lost her PE kit at school. I needed a cheap pair of trainers to take her through the last few weeks of school PE lessons until we hopefully find her kit. The sizing is as expected, she's a size 4 and these fit well. They are roomy in the width but can be pulled tighter with the velcro straps to fit her narrow feet. The velcro straps make the trainers quick and easy to put on which she likes and the colour is pleasant. She's worn them a few times now and they seem to be holding up okay however I don't have confidence they will be long-lasting. As with most things you get what you pay for, if you want quality that is going to last then I personally would look at a different shoe but as a cheap and cheerful trainer to last a short while these are fine.

2.0 out of 5 stars Gym shoes, 12 Jun 2014
I recieved these quit quickly. However, the 2nd time I put them on, the strap came off. My arms are disabled so I needed shoes with no ties. These didn't do any better!