5.0 out of 5 stars Very Handy.
Bought along with my new Andrew James bread maker. Very good fit and, as my bread maker is being kept on my kitchen worktop, it keeps the machine dust free and tidy.
Published 17 months ago by greenbank

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice cover.. a bit big.
Keeps the bread maker clean and prevents splashes although it is a bit big. Maybe making it for multiple appliances saves manufacturing costs but a purpose made one would look much neater.
Published 17 months ago by Neil Drew

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing, 5 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Bread Maker Dust Cover Red - Suitable for all Andrew James, Panasonic And Kenwood Bread Maker
I purchased this to cover a red Andrew James breadmaker that I bought at the same time. Sadly the cover was a different shade of red and looked awful with the machine. Returned the cover and received a refund less postage.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice cover.. a bit big., 6 Feb. 2014
Neil Drew (Cheltenham, UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Handy., 4 Feb. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Bread Maker Cover, 24 July 2013
Lynda Murdach (Dundee, Scotland, UK) - See all my reviews
Excellent product - well made & perfect fit. Brightens even the darkest recesses of the kitchen. Proud to be the owner

5.0 out of 5 stars it fit the colour scheme in our kitchen, 26 April 2013
I have just brought this product. It fits my kenwood bread maker perfectly an it looks good and the price was right.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dust cover, 19 Dec. 2013
R. Calder "Dog Gone,Ros" (Aberdeenshire,Scotland) - See all my reviews
Bought this to cover the Andrew James Bread Maker I bought,a bit on the big side, but does the job just the same.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great colour, 21 Jun. 2013
Just what I was looking for, now the dust stays off the bread maker, and it is a great colour on a dreary morning

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT, 6 April 2014
I never use the machine to bake, but for the dough receipe which I then bake myself. This is fabulous the bread is sooo.. much better than my old machine. It is lighter , whiter and tastier. The crust is crisp, and I am delighted. Perhaps one day I'll try baking in the machine but for now I love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect fit, would recommend, 10 Mar. 2015
Bought this to cover my new deep fat fryer, perfect fit, would recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 17 Jan. 2015
Its a bit big for the machine but it does the job all the same

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›