4.0 out of 5 stars some faults
Published 6 months ago by Liz

1.0 out of 5 stars Unsatified cannot use !!
Too heavy would like to return but unable to do so which I think is against the law, however I know this is some company policies.
Published 6 months ago by Lyn Maines

4.0 out of 5 stars some faults, 27 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Massage Imperial Deluxe Lightweight Ivory White 3-Section Portable Massage Table Couch Bed Reiki (Misc.)
I have already bought 2 beds made by the same manufacturer and so I knew I wanted the same type again as they are wider than some massage/treatment couches I have used in the past. I ordered this bed as it is same make and the delivery was fine and it arrived on time however when I opened the box it arrived in both clasps that hold the bed shut were broken off and the carry bag that came with the bed was filthy. I will have to clean it before I can use it. I would have sent the bed back to get one with clasps that work however I nmeed the bed for clients I have this saturday so no time. Apart from this the bed is great and I am happy with it. I do think however that when you buy an item marked as new that it should arrive in one piece and be clean and ready to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars 1st massage couch ever owned, and I'm SO Happy!, 16 Jan. 2014
I'm a student learning Swedish massage and spent ages researching into couches before buying and when I found this one it met all the recommendations, width, length, arched end boards and foam depth/quality and then the price was great, it ticked all the boxes. Brilliant.
I had a few questions regarding delivery but once I emailed HRH and they were fantastic and did everything to assist. The delivery company texted to confirm when they'd deliver and gave a time frame so I know exactly when to be in to accept delivery (no bothering the neighbours with a bulky parcel for once!)
I've used the table a few times to date, it's so sturdy, no wobble and very comfortable to lay on. I personally think it looks very luxurious and professional. I love the colour as I think it sets a lovely calming tone, its a shame I'm going to be covering it with a couch cover!
The accessories are all great too, the side arms especially useful to make sure the client is comfortable and has plenty of room for their arms.
The storage bag is roomy and easy to put over the folded up couch, and the extra pocket is useful too.
My only issue as a 5'1" petite girl is that I need to learn the knack of setting it up. Opening the legs out is fine but flipping it up onto its legs has been a bit hit and miss, with it collapsing back closed on me once and you then really feel the weight as you grapple to set it right. But as I said I'm sure there's a knack that I'll master with time.
Other reviews mention the weight and I'd have to agree it is quite heavy and bulky, I can just about cope to carry it up 1 flight of stairs in the house, but again this might be my height and build issue more than the beds fault.
Over all I'm so very happy with my bed that I think any attempts to reduce the weight would badly compromise the quality so I'll just do some weight lifting training instead.

5.0 out of 5 stars massage table, 26 Oct. 2013
The item was brilliant and delivery was awesome. The massage table came in very good condition and folds down for storage purposes italso comes with a carring bag fir easy transportation

5.0 out of 5 stars Very well constructed couch., 11 Jun. 2014
Very easy to assemble, reassuringly strong and very comfortable. Really pleased with the material and construction design. A definite bargain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent purchase, 21 May 2014
This is very high quality and I am delighted with it. Couldn't believe the price either! It has just the right combination of sturdyness, yet it is easy to carry. Thoroughly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good value, 25 Nov. 2014
The bed is very sturdy and very comfortable and easy to assemble. It is very good value for the asking price.
My only concern was the courier company who delivered the table left it by my back gate as nobody was home. Later it poured with rain and the cardboard packaging disinter grated BUT because the table was packed to a very high standard no harm came to the table.
Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 17 Jun. 2013
Great couch, sturdy and wide enough to suit all shapes and sizes. Very good quality so I am really pleased. Delivery was quick.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beauty table, 27 Aug. 2013
Easy to put up. Looks sturdy. Very good price. Not as light as I thought. Generally ideal. Looks professional . Great buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to set up, 9 July 2014
Very strong and well made. Easy to set up, just a few seconds. Gives me confidence when treating heavier clients as it is so sturdy. Deep cushioning too. Arrived quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect massage couch, 6 Nov. 2013
I purchased the above couch for my mobile reiki business. Although it is a little heavy it is strong and sturdy and gives myself and my clients confidence when it is in use for my therapies. It is comfortable and with the added extras can be used for all shapes and sizes. A great buyx