5.0 out of 5 stars Minor fix required to get this working for PCs/Laptops
This TV is amazing value.

Very easy to set-up, all you will need is a screwdriver.

The screen doesn't pivot, nor can it be raised. This wasn't a deal breaker for myself.

Published 2 months ago by Mark S

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, there are some issues with the display ...
It's ok, there are some issues with the display, nothing thats broken, just you cant seem to adjust it in a way that doesn't strain my eyes after a while, it also gives my girlfriend a headache so she has had to download a program that makes the screen yellowish, this was nessessary because there were NO settings that would allow this issue to be rectified without an...
Published 2 months ago by John

5.0 out of 5 stars Minor fix required to get this working for PCs/Laptops, 16 May 2015
Mark S (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This TV is amazing value.

Very easy to set-up, all you will need is a screwdriver.

Initially, I had connected the TV up to my HP laptop and MacBook pro, on both the picture quality is a little bit fuzzy. The words were pixelated, although I didn't have an issue playing 1080p videos on YouTube.

In order to fix this, it is very simple:
1) Hit Source on your remote
2) Scroll to the top right and select tools
3) Select your input (in my case it was via HDMI/ HDMI+Adapter+Display Port) and rename the source to "PC".

Boom! Your laptop/PC should be displaying perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price, easy to set up, works well, 1 Jun. 2015
Does what I expected though the sound comes out of the back of the TV which can make it difficult to hear in a room with no soft furnishings.
It is easy to set up and tune in and has an excellent picture and is quick to power on.
The stand was a little tricky to attach due to black screws in a deep, dark black hole so difficult to locate but once fitted, no problem.
The remote control is fairly easy to understand once you have worked out how the battery flap opens.
USB function is fairly easy to use but it is pity the USB socket is somewhat secluded round the back so is awkward to locate especially for older people with less than perfect vision.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brillo., 10 July 2015
After the months of wanting to buy this but not going ahead with it, I can safely say that I'm super glad I finally went ahead with it. This TV is slim, stylish and at 22-inches, a bit bigger than I originally anticipated.

Ports, ins outs etc:
It has (from top to bottom) a 3.5mm slot for headphones/speakers etc, 2 HDMI ins, a Digital Audio out (not too sure what that's for, sorry) a USB port, an AV Component in, a Common Interface slot, an EXT RGB out and LASTLY, an ANT In Air/Cable slot (for your TV antennae.

Setting up:
Out of the box you get the TV in a plastic sheet/cover, the stand in a plastic bag and a remote, some screws and the power cable in a separate plastic bag all together. There are two booklets, one with the instructions on how to put the stand on, and (I'm yet to read it) but an owner's manual booklet.

With the stand, the holes where you screw it into are pretty tough at first, so get a good screwdriver with a good grip to help you screw it on. Once the TV is stood upright and plugged into a wall socket/multi socket adapter and is powered up, you will go through the set up for the TV which only takes about 5 minutes. It goes through everything such as, your time zone, language, (if you have an internet adapter bought separately) a network set up, and of course, TV channel tuning (which it'll go through automatically). You can control all of this by the TV remote you get with it, or the little joystick located at the bottom right behind the screen, as if you were facing the front of it.

Once set up, (I've only used the joystick so far) you can click the joystick in and it'll take you to a little menu, where you can select the source (input, like HDMI 1, 2, AV Component etc.), the menu (to change around settings e.g colour, saturation, aspect ratio, brightness etc), the option to "power off" the TV and a "Media Play" menu where you can select and view things from a USB. When on a screen without the menu, moving the joystick left with turn the volume down, right to turn it up. Moving it up will go to the next channel and down will go back a channel.

For all the gamers out there like myself looking to buy a good tv to go with their set up, although I don't know much about lag response times and all that, I can safely say that playing GTA V on my Xbox One through a HDMI runs smoothly and looks absolutely beautiful. There is pretty much no lag between moving the thumb sticks and pressing the buttons/triggers on the cotroller and my character moving and shooting on the screen etc. With the picture settings as well, you will be able to customise it to fit how your eyes want to view the screen.

PROS so far-
2 HDMIs
Multiple input options
Network ability (Though I'm yet to use it)
Easy set up
Very customisable in terms of picture settings
FULL 1080p HD

CONS so far-
There was a slight flickering when gaming and as the game changed it would vary in brightness. Could be because it's brand new?
Power cable is quite short, could do with being a little longer.
Eyes hurt a bit after a few hours of gaming, but this can be resolved by messing around with the picture settings.

Overall the TV is very, very nice. I bought it for uni and I can already see it being the perfect size for my uni room. It will work well with any console, as well as your PC if you're wanting to use it for PC gaming, or editing etc. Definitely a great buy, I recommend for anyone searching for a 22 inch FULL HD TV, for only 129.99.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best TV I've Purchased!, 8 Dec. 2014
Really good TV, Freeview HD is better than i imagined and the inage/sound quality is great! TV itself is easy to use and setup, playing PS4 on it in 1080p is wonderful! Defiantly recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Good TV, 16 April 2015
The TV arrived very quickly within a couple of days. We needed a new TV for our bedroom and this fits the bill very well. Very easy to set up and it was working within a couple of minutes. Good picture, perfect for us.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Little TV..., 31 May 2015
Bought it to go with my newly purchased xbox one and it hasn't disappointed picture quality is phenomenal and overall a great little tv would highly recommended to anyone looking for a decent tv for a bedroom etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Goodlooking TV, 20 April 2015
very clear picture, ideal size for the bedroom,guide easy to read.

4.0 out of 5 stars great tv, 6 May 2014
This review is from: Samsung UE46F5300AKXXU 46-inch Widescreen Full HD 1080p Slim LED TV (100Hz CMR, SMART, Dual-Core, Wi-Fi (Dongle required)) (Electronics)
this tv is what i expected from it can not fault it in anyway shape or form easy to set up n use

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung tv, 6 Mar. 2015
M. J. Chevalier (doncaster south yorks, south yorks United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I ordered this item and 2 days later it was delivered thank you the tv itself is just what I wanted small with all the fetuses you expect from series 5 Samsung easy to set up it tuned more stations than my last tv good product would recommend also good service

5.0 out of 5 stars Great small TV with Freeview, USB Playback for a great price and a known manufacturer., 8 Jun. 2015
Bought this as a TV just for freeview and for the odd playback of films/tv series via USB stick.

Overall I was looking for the cheapest TV at a small size from a reputable manufacturer and to purchase from Amazon. This TV ticked those boxes. I could have gone for a cheaper TV from some not well known manufacturers, but I know that's a false economy.

Overall freeview and USB playback of MKV, AVI and MP4 files worked perfectly.

Basically I believe at this price, this TV is the king of price/performance ratio in the UK.