4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price
For less than £15, I was impressed with the product. I bought these to replace my Turtle Beach X11s and, while the quality doesn't even compare, it was a cheap product that I could receive quickly.

Published 7 months ago by J. Cashmore

1.0 out of 5 stars Naff
Feels tacky
Microphone is not sensitive enough, even with windows 7 on max enhansed sensitvity.
Do not purchase, just ordered a plantronic equiv for £8 more..
Published 4 months ago by Smilerspeaking

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, 15 Feb 2014
J. Cashmore - See all my reviews

I'll give it the big thumbs up first. The sound quality is fantastic for a budget product with no USB connector (just a headphone jack and a microphone jack), which is a big plus for me. There is enough bass for a relatively good effect but not too much that it's overpowering. This product is really better for music than for extended gaming periods - this will not improve your gameplay or awareness unless you have never experienced gaming with a headset before, in which case I would probably recommend it as an entry headset for you to get a feel for it. There is also no hiss that you get with the low end USB headsets.

The plastic on the side looks quite cheap but all things considered, it is a nice looking headset and the material is relatively strong (my Turtle Beach product's earpiece snapped off so it was a must to get some earpieces that were a bit thicker and more durable).

The earmuffs are covered with a leather-feel plastic that does leave your ears feeling pretty heated. On the inside of the earpieces, the meshed cover for the speakers has no filling so your ears go right press right against the plastic inside, which gets very uncomfortable quite quickly. The cuffs fit around medium sized ears but bigger ears and this may be a bit of an issue.

The headband does adjust easily and the pressure you feel when you first put the headset on does go away within an hour or two. It is lightweight as well.

The microphone is fine. I haven't used it to speak with anyone yet, but on a quick soundtest using my own limited quality video player, it comes through loud and clear, but some reviews have said it is a failing of the headset. It flips down and rests just below your eyeline, which is exactly where you want it to be. As I'm sure you can see in the product photos, it also flips up which looks good with the rest of the product.

If you have some spare pounds down the back of your couch, I'd recommend going for something a little more expensive such as a low end set of Turtle Beaches or (from what I've seen from the specs) some Corsair 1400s.

It does all look doom and gloom, but as the rating suggests, it is still a good buy. In terms of sound quality you really do get more than you pay for. This is just compensated for by a sacrifice to comfort.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them! :), 12 Dec 2013
This review is from: Sades 3.5mm Stereo Gaming Headset for PC Laptop (Blue)
My boyfriend has recently got me into the whole gaming scene and so as a result I decided it was time to invest in a decent headset. I went for these ones (against the boys advise!) because being a bit of a typical girl I wanted some level of style as well as good quality. When they arrived I was very impressed with the item - they look exactly how they appear in the picture and were better quality than both of us expected.
Would definitely recommend especially as they're well priced :)

5.0 out of 5 stars almost perfect!, 30 Dec 2013
This review is from: Sades 3.5mm Stereo Gaming Headset for PC Laptop (Blue)
this item is by far one of the best head sets in this price range only thing that i could find was after a while the materiel in side the head set starts to itch after a 3+ hours but that`s about it just in case you missed it this has 2 3.5mm jacks not a usb and that`s it! hope you enjoy this head set as much as i have!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very impressive!, 30 Dec 2013
Dave W. (Somerset, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sades 3.5mm Stereo Gaming Headset for PC Laptop (Blue)
For around £14 I wasn't expecting much from this headset, but I was blown away when I tried it!

I've been using a set of £30 Sony headphones for the past year's gaming, but after doing a round on Battlefield 4 wearing those, and then doing a round wearing these the difference is quite amazing. The bass with this headset is deep and rich but doesn't overpower the speakers inside, whilst the treble and mid both come through clearly. The left and right channels are clearly separated and makes it much easier to figure out the direction of things in-game. Also the microphone sits at about the perfect distance from your mouth with a clear sound for recording or for chat.

My Sony headphones vibrate and warble with the kind of bass this headset has no trouble with, and the Sony's felt like everything was mushed together on both sides while with the Sades everything is clearly defined. And the Sony never felt like it was cupping my ears properly but these do. They do feel a little tight at first but once you get used to them you forget they're even on your head.

Overall, if you're looking for a cheap gaming headset with great sound, great looks and a great price, this is the one for you!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 24 Sep 2013
Excellent pick up from the Mike,Bass sound very good, All round a very well made headset for gaming and music use..

4.0 out of 5 stars very good, 16 Nov 2013
This review is from: Sades 3.5mm Stereo Gaming Headset for PC Laptop (Blue)
this headset is of very good make and sound the only thing I would have a problem with them is the fabric inside the headset speakers get a bit itchy after a while

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this headset, 11 April 2014
This review is from: Sades 3.5mm Stereo Gaming Headset for PC Laptop (Blue)
Sound quality is great, mic is good nothing special but good enough for gaming. Its comfy and looks awesome. pretty much all you can want in a headset :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Really Good, 9 April 2014
This review is from: Sades 3.5mm Stereo Gaming Headset for PC Laptop (Blue)
I really love this headset, I love the design and how well they work considering the price. The audio is never going to be high quality on a headset this cheap but it certainly good enough to listen to music and clearly hear people on skype and whilst gaming. My only problem would be that the mic isn't very sensitive - friends sometimes find it difficult to hear me in Skype calls. All in all I would definitely recommend these, especially as they are so cheap.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gaming headphones, 8 April 2014
Bought these for my son to use for his gaming on line.he is very pleased with them, sound quality is very good and he would certainly buy the same ones again.

5.0 out of 5 stars unbelivble, 15 Mar 2014
This review is from: Sades 3.5mm Stereo Gaming Headset for PC Laptop (Blue)
i spent 13 pounds i have a 70 pound turtle beach that broke and i was like ey i dnt really want to spend alot again these are just as good and look better as it goes with my pc theme
sound is crisp micro phone is great allthough picks up alot had to turn mic down so it wouldnt pick up noise from the next room XD