5.0 out of 5 stars Simple idea, nephew loves it!
But you won't be surprised that once kids have one they'll want to collect more so maybe order another one or two at the same time to keep up your sleeve for when the initial novelty of one starts to wear off.
Published 12 months ago by Philip Netherwood

3.0 out of 5 stars Advertising works!
Watched the TV ad, my daughter thought it looked amazing, I got it for her, she was bored after an hour, it sat gathering dust. I think I was more entertained. From what I have seen the alternatives are probably better, don't buy the bowl, just buy the fish, over priced and not worth it!
Sorry RoboFish
Published 7 months ago by MRS C L SEELEY

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple idea, nephew loves it!, 12 Aug 2013
Philip Netherwood (Nottingham, UK.) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Advertising works!, 17 Jan 2014
Sorry RoboFish

1.0 out of 5 stars xmas present, 10 Jan 2014
This review is from: Robo Fish Aquarium Play Set (Toy)
Do not buy this toy, it is absolute rubbish.
I purchased it as a xmas present for my granddaughter and it lasted approx. one hour then stopped.
I also paid 10 for additional batteries but the fish just stopped working and the whole lot was thrown away the following day.

1.0 out of 5 stars Robo Fish Aquarium Set, 3 Feb 2014
This review is from: Robo Fish Aquarium Play Set (Toy)
I bought this for my Grandaughters birthday which was Jan 12th unfortunately i ordered it pre xmas to make sure i got it. Which now leaves it outside the return window. She was so disappointed as the fish worked for a few seconds only. We changed batteries and it still did not work. The bowl is flimsy too. I certainly would not recommend this toy

4.0 out of 5 stars Fishy Fun for Kids, 7 Jun 2014
This review is from: Robo Fish Aquarium Play Set (Toy)
We bought this set for our daughter, and she loves it, It doesn't need feeding, only new batteries. Our Daughter has also learnt you can interchange their tails. They take three watch type batteries, so be prepared, they are fairly easy to replace, you'll need a small screwdriver.

Robo fish can keep children for ages. You can also buy extra fish, sharks, leaves, along with gravel to go in the tank. If you want to treat it like areal fish, you can even buy food, for them. Ideal for youngsters over 3 years.

[...]

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 10 May 2013
This review is from: Robo Fish Aquarium Play Set (Toy)
My daughter asked for this for her 7th Birthday. I wasn't sure how good it would be but I was pleasantly surprised. She has 2 fish in one bowl and at a glance you would think they were real fish. They only work in the water so no turning on or off required. They flip their tails to move through the water. The tail will flip slowly one minute and then more vigorously the next just like a real fish! Just take them out of the water, dry them off and they go to sleep! Perfect pets.

4.0 out of 5 stars great fun, 23 Oct 2013
This review is from: Robo Fish Aquarium Play Set (Toy)
My four years old loves playing with this - even in the bath - now no more complaints at bath time

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as illustrated, 20 Jan 2014
This review is from: Robo Fish Aquarium Play Set (Toy)
Bought this (+another fish luckily) for my granddaughter at Christmas. Knew it was just a rubbishy, flash in the pan, gift, but she wanted it.
I was cross to find that the lovely, girly, clown fish on the box, was actually an awful, aggressive looking shark. Hardly inspiring for a 5 year old little princess.

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of Money, 26 May 2014
This review is from: Robo Fish Aquarium Play Set (Toy)
I just bought 4 of these. They arrived and after 3 hours two of them stopped. I changed the batteries and they didn't work at all. Dead in the water. I even used batteries from the remaining two that did work and they still wouldn't work. Very dissapointing to explain to a 4 year old.

2.0 out of 5 stars It must be just me but over prized and disappointing, 30 Dec 2013
This review is from: Robo Fish Aquarium Play Set (Toy)
To be fair I don't know why I would expect great things from this toy but my son was desperate for it after seeing the advert. If it wasn't so over priced it would have been ok but all you get is a cheap bowl and one fish. I paid 22 for this and it's now gathering dust. If your purchasing I would buy the fish and get a cheap bowl else where.

Robo Fish Aquarium Play Set