Size: 1 Pack - 10 Sticks|Change

on 24 May 2011
after having alot of problems with my periods (over 20years) i actually didnt even think i was ovulating. i am 40 years old (if that helps anyone) and decided to try this product to see if indeed i was ovulating. i did some research to find that woman start their period 14-16days after ovulating so i hoped it may help track my period in addition to whether i was ovulating. i started by testing in the morning of about day 10 and was getting the circle. i decided then just to see what would happen if i changed times so did a test spure of the moment at 5pm. i got a smiley face - on day 16! just to see the smiley face was exciting... (so you know what happened next)...... 2 weeks later - positive pregnancy! i would definately buy the 20 pack as 7 pack isnt cost effective if your having irregular cycles like i was. i used just over a weeks supply of the sticks so may have missed the surge if i had got the 7pack...this was the first pack i purchased and would highly recommend this product, it does exactly what it says on the box! good luck to everyone!

** Since i posted the review i had a very happy pregnancy and can proudly say that i have had a little boy in feb who weighed in at a good and healthy 8lb 8oz and no problems at all even at my age. my bubba is a blessing and i am sooo happy i used this product.
88 comments| 285 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 September 2012
Had been trying for a baby for a while. Decided to give the clearblue ovulation kit a go, worked in the 1st Month of using them, turned out I ovulate later than I had thought. Product definitely worth trying, baby due Mar.
on 14 April 2014
I have been trying for six months with no luck. My sister recommended to buy this.
It worked for me second time round! Good luck everyone.
on 12 June 2015
I used Clearblue for the first time recently. When you look at the photos, it showed a positive OPK on CD 24 and CD25. So in that sense, Clearblue worked very well, in that I could pinpoint my ovulation days.

But here comes the confusing part.

On CD25, I got BOTH a negative and positive test for the same urine sample! How is that even possible?

I collected the urine in a container and dipped the test strip, thinking that it would be positive - since I had tested with another more sensitive brand. But the first test strip turned out to be NEGATIVE.

Somehow I felt that it couldn't be negative because the test on an other more sensitive brand was very dark - maybe even darker than one day ago when I got a smiley.

So I tested again with another Clearblue test strip and I got a SMILEY!

That's so weird! To have BOTH a positive and negative test result for the same urine sample.

If I didn't have the other more sensitive brand, I would have just taken the first negative result on CD 25 as the real deal.

But it's only because I tested with another brand, so I had a feeling that I was still going ovulate, that I decided to test on another Clearblue test strip, just 2 minutes after the first test.

I get it that OPKs may not always work 100% but considering that Clearblue is the market leader of OPKs and is definitely the most expensive, could someone from Clearblue explain to me perhaps what the possible explanation could be?

I wouldn't like to constantly have to use 2 test strips per urine sample just to make sure that the OPK registered an accurate result. It is afterall quite pricey.

Hoping to hear from Clearblue soon. Thanks!
review image review image
on 10 July 2011
We used these tests last month and only had intercourse twice. Once on the day of the positive test and then again 2 days after. I'm now pregnant! Yay!
on 23 November 2011
Easy to use and extremely useful if the time between ovulation dates is different than the normal cycle. Became pregnant within 2 months of starting using the kit. Be careful to use at the right time of day as instructed.
on 27 August 2015
I have used this twice. The first time I used it I had been trying for 3/4 months and when I used this got pregnant straight away but unfortunately had a missed miscarriage. I left it a couple of months and used this again and again got pregnant straight away again. Now one day beyond my due date! I would recommend.
on 20 April 2015
Does what it says on the tin. Bought these seemed to work. But have since bought a much cheaper version which works just as well if not better. Think this is way over priced. Your paying for the packaging.
on 4 July 2016
The box had many faulty test sticks. At least 50% of the test sticks gave an "Error result". This is unacceptable.
It is a lot of money to spend when one only gets half the test sticks working. The instructions were followed very carefully and my wife is a medical practitioner so she know what she is doing. We did not expect so many faulty sticks in one batch.
on 4 November 2014
After a long time trying this did the job!!!! I now have a bouncing baby boy :-)