Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£6.99

on 25 March 2015
an original selection of wishbone ash tracks from mainly the 70s. for those who didnt venture beyond argus this gives a good overview right up to the number the brave album. wishbone ash continued to develop their sound throughout the 70s-80s, i would also recommend checking out albums such as just testing , no smoke without fire , theres the rub and live dates 2 which all feature the fantastic guitarist laurie wisefield.
on 3 July 2015
Very good album, the odd track may be a little a bit lacklustre towards the end, but if I remember right, that sums up Wishbone Ash. The tracks featuring the twin guitar sound of Turner and Powell ( early Ash) are superb as one may well imagine. Far outshining the later line -ups. I may still buy the first 3 albums yet as it feels a bit like unfinished business.
on 4 May 2016
It's pretty much all here very good.
on 23 November 2013
For all the Wishbone Ash fans a must buy with all the great tracks on. This is a trip down memory lane for those that first listened to Ash in the 70s. Excellent collection.
on 1 May 2016
perfect all over
on 29 February 2016
Although Argus was released in my hayday I never bought the album of course I had rocked out to Blowin Free but the rest of the tracks on this album are a real tribute to genuine rock legends Ash well worth the money not a bad track on the album
on 18 April 2016
Spot on
on 27 March 2015
I saw Wishbone Ash in 1977 then listening to some of the classic songs again took me back to the 70s
on 23 March 2015
Got this for my hubby he absolutely loves it.....good memories
on 23 January 2016
a band from my youth, brings back great memories.