5.0 out of 5 stars R.I.P Cee Lo Green
Took it on a lads holiday! He was named Cee Lo Green and he was our best friend! Until he was brutally stabbed in a club! We will not rest until we will find his killer!
Published 1 month ago by Ewan

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap bit of fun
kids liked it and good for the price just don't expect it to last long with a group of 5 year olds.
Published 9 months ago by Mr P Cahill

5.0 out of 5 stars R.I.P Cee Lo Green, 13 July 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Small things, 20 Jan 2014
This review is from: Inflatable Dinosaur 76cm (Toy)
My nephew is obsessed with dinosaurs and so when I saw this I thought I just have to get it! It is just the right size for a 3year to give a big hug and there is no shape plastic edging either which is great for him. It is easy to put up and down and stores away nicely if you want to put it away for later use.
Very good buy for such little cost.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tyrant Lizard King, 17 Aug 2014
This review is from: Inflatable Dinosaur 76cm (Toy)
An excellent , bargain , child entertaining dinosaur : it was dispatched quickly by bargainshop_london , was easy to inflate and has stayed up for a couple of weeks now no problem .
I don't expect a very cheap item made of printed plastic to have precision matching of the printing or to smell of anything other than plastic , so I was quite happy : the possible drawback of buying something so cheap is that quality control is bound to be fairly lax , so chances are there will be a few duff ones with leaks , but mine was fine .

Just out of interest I measured it : the standing height to top of head ( and it stands very well by the way) is 57cm (22.5") but the nose to tail length is 68.5 cm ( 27") so as the description does not state 'standing height ' I don't think that it is misleading .
The inflation valve is one of those standard small item ones familiar from beachballs etc , so a bike pump with a suitable small adaptor would work if necessary .

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, 17 April 2014
This review is from: Inflatable Dinosaur 76cm (Toy)
Very pleased with this toy. Much larger than I had expected and my little boy just loves it. He's mad on dinosaurs and plays with this a lot. The only niggle I have is it has a very strong plasticky smell to it. So much so that as soonas I walk into the living room I can smell it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good size, 19 Jan 2014
This review is from: Inflatable Dinosaur 76cm (Toy)
3 year old loves playing with it, it does go down quite quickly but then that may be all the squeezing that it gets

5.0 out of 5 stars Handsombe brute!, 19 Aug 2014
This review is from: Inflatable Dinosaur 76cm (Toy)
He is fabulous , easy to blow up, very colourful and we 'lived with him' for a week and he was still going strong. He was a present for grandson in France and went everywhere with him. well worth the money.,

5.0 out of 5 stars It turned up within a few days and blows up and comes down easily. Very safe for kids, 6 Aug 2014
This review is from: Inflatable Dinosaur 76cm (Toy)
Bought this for a 3 year old girls birthday party, she absolutely loves dinosaurs ... problem is, my son loves it so much I have to buy another! It turned up within a few days and blows up and comes down easily. Very safe for kids, no sharp edges etc. I am very pleased with this item, especially with the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 July 2014
This review is from: Inflatable Dinosaur 76cm (Toy)
Good size, god quality so have lasted a long time

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 11 July 2014
Fun item, good price

5.0 out of 5 stars Dino, 10 July 2014
This review is from: Inflatable Dinosaur 76cm (Toy)
Not got it out of the packaging as yet but the price was amazing & seems great!

Inflatable Dinosaur 76cm