on 6 January 2014
I bought this because it was fairly cheap but had excellent reviews. The reviewers were not wrong! Excellent picture, good build and looks great on my desk. I am particularly enjoying having a 16:9 widescreen. However with hindsight I perhaps should have got a 22" rather than a 20" (l20" has less screen height than my old monitor), so perhaps consider going one size up from the size you are considering if switching from 4:3. Oh. And there is no HDMI socket so bear that in mind as well.

Hope that's helpful!

Rob
on 19 August 2013
Really nice colours, great looking and slim. Only problem I had was they sent it with a European plug, not UK, but 1 quick email and got it sorted.
on 29 December 2013
My son recommended this monitor when my LG monitor died. I ordered it and 2/3 days later, it was delivered. It's very stylish looking and easy to use. The price was a bonus too. I could easily afford to pay for it. I love the different monitor settings and I currently have it on photo mode as I'm an amateur photographer. Very pleased with this purchase.
on 8 July 2013
A 1600x900 hd monitor although it may not be the highest definition it's very clear. It looks sleek and is is quite thin , my only criticism is the control button names are just raised dimples in the plastic just under the screen and when the screen is on you can't read them (but how often will I need them). I'm well pleased with it and the service from supplier and courier
on 20 December 2013
My old laptop monitor was broken and it was cheaper to get an external monitor than to have it fixed. I'm not exactly a tech-wizz, so I was pleasantly surprised that it was really just plug and play, very easy. Exactly what I wanted, so really happy with it.
on 29 March 2014
I enjoy using the BenQ, would have got 5 stars but for the indistinct external control / menu lettering. Very difficult to see it.
on 31 December 2013
Bought this seeing the price is reasonably afforable & I needed a replacement for my old Dell monitor, delivery was spot on time and the monitor itself is wonderful, no problems thus far & the screen quality is crisp and superb, would recommend for sure to gamers/those who need a cheap, good quality monitor.
on 13 October 2013
Great monitor, with a very crisp display. Only problem I have with it is the fact that is doesn't have a DVI port, but it did everything as advertised.
on 3 March 2014
This was bought as a replacement for my original monitor that came with my pc years ago, it had finally broken and I was looking on the internet to see what I could get for my money. This seemed very good value, I didn't need anything special (for gaming etc) just a good basic screen. I was very pleased to find one with a VGA socket, just plugged it in and away it went. Very good colours, nice shiny black trim - does the job perfectly.
on 29 April 2014
This is a good product. It does what it is meant to and at a very reasonable price.

The pros:
Good picture
The price
No dead pixels
Robust feeling design

The cons:
Could do with a bit more screen height to width ratio.

All in all this is a good product at a good price. I would recommend it.