5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!
Published 9 months ago by Mr. Robbie Butler

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for the money
Not bad value for the money but rather soft picture at several
different resolutions, would not purchase more of these.
Published 5 months ago by videomike

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 6 Jan 2014
Mr. Robbie Butler "Brummie Bob" (Hinder Land) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BenQ GL2023A 19.5" Widescreen LED Glossy Black Monitor, 1600x900, 5ms, VGA, Senseye Technology, Brilliant Image Quality (Personal Computers)
I bought this because it was fairly cheap but had excellent reviews. The reviewers were not wrong! Excellent picture, good build and looks great on my desk. I am particularly enjoying having a 16:9 widescreen. However with hindsight I perhaps should have got a 22" rather than a 20" (l20" has less screen height than my old monitor), so perhaps consider going one size up from the size you are considering if switching from 4:3. Oh. And there is no HDMI socket so bear that in mind as well.

Hope that's helpful!

Rob

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 19 Aug 2013
Really nice colours, great looking and slim. Only problem I had was they sent it with a European plug, not UK, but 1 quick email and got it sorted.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 8 July 2013
A 1600x900 hd monitor although it may not be the highest definition it's very clear. It looks sleek and is is quite thin , my only criticism is the control button names are just raised dimples in the plastic just under the screen and when the screen is on you can't read them (but how often will I need them). I'm well pleased with it and the service from supplier and courier

5.0 out of 5 stars Love!, 29 Dec 2013
My son recommended this monitor when my LG monitor died. I ordered it and 2/3 days later, it was delivered. It's very stylish looking and easy to use. The price was a bonus too. I could easily afford to pay for it. I love the different monitor settings and I currently have it on photo mode as I'm an amateur photographer. Very pleased with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I expected, 20 Dec 2013
My old laptop monitor was broken and it was cheaper to get an external monitor than to have it fixed. I'm not exactly a tech-wizz, so I was pleasantly surprised that it was really just plug and play, very easy. Exactly what I wanted, so really happy with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Realy like this monitor, 29 Mar 2014
I enjoy using the BenQ, would have got 5 stars but for the indistinct external control / menu lettering. Very difficult to see it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for the price, 31 Dec 2013
Bought this seeing the price is reasonably afforable & I needed a replacement for my old Dell monitor, delivery was spot on time and the monitor itself is wonderful, no problems thus far & the screen quality is crisp and superb, would recommend for sure to gamers/those who need a cheap, good quality monitor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, very happy., 13 Oct 2013
Great monitor, with a very crisp display. Only problem I have with it is the fact that is doesn't have a DVI port, but it did everything as advertised.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality!, 18 May 2014
This is a good quality screen, well packaged and nice picture on it. Very good value for money. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Monitor, 14 May 2014
Brilliant monitor, so bright and clear. Excellent monitor for the price.Easy to set up, and install, would recommend this monitor to those like my self who have eyesight problems due to age.