5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable
I just love these socks. Although I do not have fat legs, I find that the ankle part of socks is always tight and leaves a nasty ridge on my leg which stays there for a day at least. These socks have a soft non elastic top but they do stay up as well as the others. They are very comfortable and do not leave ridges. Ordering more definitely.
Published 10 months ago by June Dyson

3.0 out of 5 stars Socks are nice but not the best quality
Arrived promptly. Socks are nice but not the best quality. Probably wouldn't buy again for the price.
Published 1 month ago by Emma Bidle

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, 10 Oct 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Socks are nice but not the best quality, 3 July 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Fit, 16 Jun 2014
I suffered ankle swelling during and after pregnancy. These non elastic socks fit my poor cankles gently and didn't cause any pressure on my swollen legs. They are light enough for spring / summer / autumn as well. Also, they stay up even though there's no tight elastic. Highly recommend for top comfort.

5.0 out of 5 stars Socks, 22 April 2014
Great socks, what else can I say. Not too tight around the top so they cut off your circulation. Great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy!, 1 April 2014
Love these socks - nice bright colours and very comfortable! Have recommended them to others. No horrible ridges left in legs at end of day :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars great quality, 17 Feb 2014
does what it says on the tin basically, nice comfortable socks, problem was i should have bought more. girlfriend loves them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cotton Rich Patterned Casual Socks, 12 Dec 2013
I brought these as you can never have enough pairs of socks, especially at this time of year; I have brought them as a present for my daughter.

5.0 out of 5 stars quality, 16 Nov 2013
Tony (Crewe, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
high quality. well packed. Good price. a real well made well designed item this is better than expected a great transaction

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty ,comfortable toes now, 3 Aug 2014
Perfect fit for me and so comfy. Watch the threads inside when you pop your feet in when new. Perfect washed too, although felt they were a better fit...tighter to me.