Format: Audio CD|Change

on 25 April 2016
Tip from the top. If you want to Autorip this then buy from your local Amazon. I foolishly bought mine from Amazon.de as we're in Belgium at the moment and had to rip it all by myself (such a hardship in this day and age ;-)). I grew up with classical music but like the thought that goes into a lot of rock - none of that formulaic over-produced nonsense sung by people who've never lifted an instrument in their lives. Consequently, I'd never heard of this band but came to them via the Foo Fighters, QOTSA, Them Crooked Vultures, EDM, Masters of Reality, Mark Lannegan (in various incarnations), Led Zepplin and Pink Floyd. I like what I hear. To my un-Black Sabbath trained ear, they are like another Led Zep for me, although my husband says there's a distinct Black Sabbathness to them. Takes me back to my early twenties and all night parties at Bull Pot Farm.
on 29 July 2015
Brilliant if you like sabbath you will love these guys a real heavy fuzzy sound puts you right back in the sevenyies
on 24 September 2015
quality slice of rock - made me feel like i was in the 70's!
on 21 July 2015
Really good music. Old rock style
on 5 July 2013
The second album from this German band and a follow up to last year's self titled debut album.

The album title gives associations to Black Sabbath and that is where we can find the roots of their music too. Space rock based stoner rock. Perhaps more stoner than space rock. The band still lives in 1972, sounnd and music wise. The music is as retro at it can be.

The end result is a good album with plenty of style and attitude. The sound is both dirty and heavy. Fans of old heavy metal and hard rock will really like this album.... a lot. This retro hard rock scene is a popular scene, popular among three generations. Family friendly music, in other words. That is what this album is. A heavy, noisy album with good songs. I give it my two thumbs up.
on 10 May 2013
Whilst not as strong as the first on structure, abra has it's own charms being more up tempo and the rhythm section still being in the fore makes it a solid entry for a relatively new band.
on 15 June 2016
Rock n roll yhhhhaaaaa
on 30 May 2014
Some very good sabbath-esque tunes here, but overall it's quite weak. I recommend you just buy some early sabbath cds instead.
on 11 August 2015
some are only stating the one influence this band hasn't said it don't dismiss what is this BLACK SABBATH RIFFS. ok yes there there but there is much more to this German Trio are much more your doomy/bluesy metal band you may stop listening to because of the tag of Sabbath...
on 28 November 2015