5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit
I bought these joggers for my dad and they are a perfect fit. Good quality, plenty of pockets & the colour is as the picture. Highly recommended. I have just put an order in for another two pairs.
Published 15 months ago by Tracy Wright

1.0 out of 5 stars They're great - so long as you don't wash them!
I must say at the outset, that I wasn't expecting too much from these pants, as they didn't cost a fortune.

However, as a warning to others; the first time they were washed (with a standard 40 degree wash) the legs shrank in length by at least an inch.

The second time they were washed, they shrank another inch in length.

There won't be a...
Published 8 months ago by Barry_s11

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, 2 May 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid, no-nonsense tracksuit trousers, 22 April 2013
This review is from: Mens Thick Fleece Tracksuit Bottoms Cargo Combat Style Jogging Gym Casual Trouser (Apparel)
I had recently bought two tracksuit trousers from elsewhere. One very nylon pair was ok but soon developed holes. The others, from a well known high street store, were surprisingly flimsy. The ones I bought this time are good, solid, and warm. Fit well too. Thinking about buying a second pair.

1.0 out of 5 stars They're great - so long as you don't wash them!, 26 Nov 2013

The second time they were washed, they shrank another inch in length.

There won't be a third wash, as they are now in the bin.

Only buy a pair of these if you are (a) particular to wearing dirty pants or (b) you legs are slowly eroding.

4.0 out of 5 stars Well made, 12 April 2014
I like them. Not too thick and not too thin.I bought these because i needed some extra pockets to put my change, phone, keys etc. I find them ideal because they have 5 pockets in all..The only negative for me is that the two side zipped pockets could have opened up a bit wider..Maybe its because my hands are a bit wide.Other than that i would recommend these tracksuit bottoms if you like casual...Nine out of ten.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cargo style tracksuit bottoms, 2 Jan 2014
These are nice and warm but not waterproof, they look and feel fine but don't get them saturated .....as i did.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, 21 Jun 2014
Nice and thick for the winter months when I shall most likely be wearing these items.Ease of usage too just what I needed

5.0 out of 5 stars My husband's favourite!, 28 Feb 2014
When you are looking for easy to wear, comfortable and nicely priced combat sweat pants - that's what I would recommend, bought it for my husband- wears it all the time and loves it. Will buy again for sure

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and pratical, 30 Dec 2013
Was looking for some bottoms with pickets to walk around without backpacks, purses, and I definitely found it.

Great buy for a small cost.

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality, 23 Dec 2013
I ordered these for my son for christmas and they are really thick, he will be a bit warmer now, speedy delivery.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed - Glasgow., 5 Aug 2013
I found that the legs were too short, and I'm 30in inside leg. The material wasn't comfortable - I gave them to the charity shop - bad purchase.