5.0 out of 5 stars The kick up the butt I needed to unblock my money sabotage!
Published 13 months ago by Antonia

3.0 out of 5 stars Good self-help book re money
Published 13 months ago by Sookie

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars The kick up the butt I needed to unblock my money sabotage!, 4 Jun 2013
This review is from: Get Rich, Lucky Bitch!: Release Your Money Blocks and Live a First Class Life (Kindle Edition)
I normally don't write reviews as I read so many books, but this book is a golden treasure! I am a health kinesiologist, personal trainer, author of children's books and have so many qualifications.... So why was I still having money issues? Self sabotage! Thank you for writing this amazing book! It's funny, real and useable. You can open any page and find a gem of wisdom.
I have used Denise's tips to find lost money, cash in spa vouchers and have attracted bigger contracts to my life.
This stuff works..... I urge all girls to buy it! Xx

3.0 out of 5 stars Good self-help book re money, 1 July 2013
Good, positive messages about how to overcome mental blocks that stop you earning more. Very easy to read. My only negative would be that this is not a business book. There are a few practical tips that fall into the self-help bracket and relate to the mental blocks previously mentioned. I was hoping for practical tips on helping my business grow but this book is not for that. This, however, was simply a false expectation of mine before reading the book, not necessarily a fault with the book itself.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible! Dont' buy it., 10 May 2014
This was one of the worst books I have ever read. I read the reviews and thought it must be good. How wrong I was. Just another American book with the author telling a stupid story of how she 'manifested' a round the world holiday, and lots of anecdotes about celebrities etc. Far from manifesting money, it was the most useless waste of money I have ever spent. No matter what the reviews say don't believe them. Use your own judgement, but don't be tempted to buy the book. The only one who will get rich is the author!

5.0 out of 5 stars I manifested a 5 within minutes - no joke (read full story), 9 May 2014
My mum bought me this as a birthday present and I'd already been following Denise's work for a couple of years. I'd read her blog, watched her videos and started to implement some small changes. I joined her MOney Bootcamp this year too and then asked for this book for my birthday.

I went to pick up the book at my mother's house and I was excitedly telling my mum how Denise's work has impacted my life; how many upgrades I'd made, how much wealthier I am and so on when suddenly on the pavement a crisp 5 appeared! I picked it up and held it aloft and said "Look a gift from the universe" my mum started wide-eyed and could just about stutter "wow, money just flows to you doesn't it".

Proof of the money pudding I'll say! Thanks Denise <3

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent money skills!, 27 April 2013
Denise has helped me understand more about the blocks I have when it comes to money and some really great tips on how to manage and manifest money that I hadnt heard of before even though Ive been on this personal development kick for years. I love her candid way of talking to you like a best friend too. An easy and effective read from a really lovely and helpful lady.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 12 July 2014
annoying

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 2 July 2014
found the book to be ok also found her swearing in it to be refreshing lol

5.0 out of 5 stars Briliant, 28 May 2014
This is a superb book for helping you deal with any limiting beliefs you have regarding money. Whether you're broke and struggling to pay your bills or want to take your finances to an even higher level (6 figure income to 7 figure income) this book gets you challenging your beliefs.

Brilliantly written and easy to apply in your own life. Love the authors sense of humour too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this book!, 25 May 2014
I read it from cover to cover in just two days and now ready for business. I am already manifesting and now realise to get more I have to be open to receiving and collecting! Bring it on!

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring, 28 April 2014
Great book. And I didn't mind the odd sware word. The message is clear and inspiring. I am putting into practice many of her suggestions and when I read it again, which I will, I will put more into practice. There is so much to take in and so many helpful suggestions it can be read over and over. Very helpful.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›