5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic historical insight
Read this I could not put it down. From the conception of the car under the Nazis to Major Hurst getting the Wolfsburg plant going again. How this little car took on the American auto market and won and reinvented its self in Mexico. If anybody is a car buff this is for you brilliant.
Published 22 months ago by Chris Jackson

Informative but I did not particularly enjoy the writing style. I cannot see the point of consistently summarizing what you said a few pages before as if teaching a not particularly gifted student.
Published 1 month ago by Vince

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic historical insight, 11 July 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT BOOK!!!!!, 14 Jan. 2014
A book with the most up to date infos about Beetle!!!!!! I got it for my boyfriends birthday and he loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have it next to our bed and I read it sometimes

VERY GOOD FOR PRESENT!!!!!!!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Informative but I did not particularly enjoy the writing style, 27 Mar. 2015

The People's Car