5.0 out of 5 stars Smarter than the average 3D movie!
All my expectations were exceeded when I watched Yogi Bear. It is an EXCELLENT family movie with NO language or sexual implications whatsoever! Any child of any age (including me at 46) will enjoy this true-to-original but very realistic movie. Then when I watched it in 3D, it was almost like watching a completely new movie! The 3D effect is STUNNING and really places you...
Published on 12 Oct. 2012 by Mr. R. B. Robinson

2.0 out of 5 stars Yogi Bear (Triple play)
The film itself is fun and the kids love it, great that you get the bluray and a dvd copy too.
Published on 29 Jun. 2012 by kilcokev

‹ Previous | 1 2 314 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A family film, 20 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Yogi Bear [DVD] [2011] (DVD)
I purchased this for the sole purpose of entertainment, and I was not disappointed. This film made me laugh! I have always been a fan of Yogi Bear, and this film has surpassed my expectations. It is a great film for kids. The bears are very well animated for the budget of the film, and the combination of animated and real life worked well. Every film has a hero and a villain (The hero being Yogi and Booboo and the villain being the evil mayor attempting to destroy Jellystone National Park!) and Yogi Bear does not disappoint.

What do we want from a family film? Humour, Hero, Villain and Bears dancing in a forest to a CD player. Yogi Bear has it all and more. A very good film.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, escapist movie, 2 April 2012
Dodster (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Yogi Bear [DVD] [2011] (DVD)
Watched this with two university students, my 18 yr old daughter, 5 yr old daughter and my wife. Great laughs all around. Transcends the generations!
It was never going to be deep, meaningful cinema. C'mon it's Yogi Bear! A reinvention of the cartoon character.
It worked for me. Escapist, fun cinema.
After watching it, I was inspired to visit Youtube and watch the cartoon again, which I loved as a youngster. I was actually a bit disappointed. In my opinion,the movie was better than the original.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great family film;, 7 April 2012
This review is from: Yogi Bear [DVD] [2011] (DVD)
This is a super film for kids. I'm 11, and I still love it. I found some of yogi's comments totally hilarious, and I can't believe some people would give it less than three stars! I can watch it over and over again, and I still laugh every time! I bought the DVD after seeing it at the cinema; worth every penny, I'd say. The plot is a bit obvious, but so what? It's just Yogi Bear - who says it has to be high-tech and the like? If you watched the original Yogi Bear, you'll treasure this.

5.0 out of 5 stars my kind of bear, 30 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Yogi Bear [DVD] [2011] (DVD)
The zip wire and the plane parts were very funny but allthough nobody was hurt it was a daring thing to do.i would like to have the courage to do that sort of thing and not wait to be told I could.the bears were silly but nice and were such good friends they could still tell each other off and not fall out.The good guys won in the end and even the greedy young ranger changed his mind.Yogi is certainly not your average bear and Bubu is a friend anyone would like.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great film, 25 Jan. 2012
Jjcroad - See all my reviews
Had the DVD got the blu ray and blu ray. 3D great
I just bought this in 3D I have about 60 3D films so far and there all great, this being 1 of them. 3D is clear and popping out. But when yogi is on the wire the wheel is pixelated and when humans move they r pixelate. All my films I have never had any ghosting or pixalting issues. Do ur copy's of yogi do the same? Or have I a dud? :s plz help if I have I'll send it back. Thanks guys

4.0 out of 5 stars "..CUTE CHILDRENS COMEDY..", 25 May 2012
S. Drury "SDX-800" (U.K) - See all my reviews
This is actually not such a bad movie, children of all ages will love watching Yogi bear, its funny and silly and has all the classic charm of the original cartoon series, several scenes and characters are taken from the cartoon as many adults will notice if they remember, the effects are a little cheap in places but will probably go unnoticed, a good film to keep the children happy for a while!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Yogi Bear (Triple play), 29 Jun. 2012
If its the digital copy your after though dont bother as it expired on 26.06.12 and after lengthy email tooing and froing with Warner Bros Studios customer services there is nothing they can do to provide you with a digital copy after the code has expired- so you need to purchase it again at further expense via itunes or similar.

Technically therefore this is no longer a triple play boxset and is akin to false advertising as its highly unlikely that the studios are going to recall all the outstanding copies and re-brand them as double play without mention to the digital copy. Both Fox and Universal studios films that offer digital copies seem to still be valid and work long after the expiry date though (Despicable Me for instance). And studios wonder why illegal downloading is rife and impacts on their revenue so much?!

All in all a great film despite the digital copy saga- do yourself a favour though and instead of forking out for something thats not fully in order (as the digital copy doesnt work- you wouldn't buy a car when the steering wheel didnt work) download it from a 'free' internet source.

2.0 out of 5 stars dvd, 8 May 2013
not as good as I expected,bit boreing and 3d not as good I thought it would be.only 2 stars given

2.0 out of 5 stars Okay for kids, 23 April 2013
As with many films like this it doesn't live up to the original cartoon! My daughter and I watched this film and the 3D is not brilliant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 24 Feb. 2013
First class film with brilliant 3D. A must watch for all the family. Laughed from start to finish. Go out and buy it

‹ Previous | 1 2 314 | Next ›

Yogi Bear (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray)
Yogi Bear (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray) by Eric Breving (Blu-ray - 2012)