1 Review

3.0 out of 5 stars I have a rash from it!, 27 April 2014
This review is from: Retro Digital Calculator Watch - Orange (Watch)
First appearance, the watch looks good. comes on a thin piece of cardboard with the instructions on the back. Very simple operation.
The actual item is quite poor quality. I expected the strap to be rubbery, like many other watches, but it is made of thin flexible plastic. The buckle also looks cheap and as though it could break easily. Saying that though, I have worn it out twice since receiving it, and it has held out. It is worth noting that the watch does come with a battery, but the clock looses a minute every 7ish hours, so it needs to be calibrated often. This could just be a low battery issue.
The calculator functions are good, with acceptable accuracy for the size. You are unable to divide by zero, which is always good to see in a watch. The actually buttons require nails to push them down- I struggled just with my fingers. As the numbers are also written on the rubbery keys, I feel that with use they could rub away.
The main issue with the watch is that a few days after my first wear, a rash developed on the inside of my wrist where the watch was. It is very itchy, and 4 days later is still there. I don't have any skin allergies, so I would warn those with sensible skin to perhaps look for a different product.
Overall, the watch does look good and functions as expected. I would recommend to those who don't have sensitive skin or allergies! Happy calculating!

Retro Digital Calculator Watch - Orange