5.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend this book.
As I was born in Bolton I can connect with this book so really enjoyed it. Especially the story about the Blue Boar where my son and daughter in law did some pub training at one time. Also been in most of the public places mentioned. Brought back memories and would recommend it to anyone interested in the paranormal and hauntings.
Published 20 months ago by Mrs. Elsie J. Kilcoyne

1.0 out of 5 stars it was written with enthusiasm ...
I am so glad I did not pay the 9.99 price on the back. I can see that the authors are committed, however was very disappointed in the book. The Churchgate tunnels incident was repeated twice and the book was very small - about half the size of a standard paperback with odd font.

Published 22 months ago by Uttoxeter1

5.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend this book., 12 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Haunted Bolton (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Incorrect info and publishers typos now been rectified for reprint, 19 Dec. 2013
We had some teething problems with the first edition as the editors had decided to heavily edit and put in around 20 typos and some other incorrect info was submitted, namely the navada was given a new address! This has now been rectified after much complaint and the new edition now on sale is perfect. This also accounts for the one negative review. Also the info on the page is incorrect, it states that I am a professional medium, which is simply not true, the info was incorrectly placed and is unable to be edited. My love of ghosthunting is purely on a non profit basis and I am a lawyer by trade!

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 1 July 2013
absolutely fantastic read would definetly recommend if anybody likes true story's and into spirits worth every penny thank you very much.hope there is going to be a 2nd edition

5.0 out of 5 stars Very interesting read, 10 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Haunted Bolton (Kindle Edition)
Having been brought up in Bolton I found this a fascinating read and very well researched. There were hauntings I didn't know about beforehand even though they were in places I used to frequent in my youth. I found it an unputdownable book and reccommend it highly to anyone interested in the afterlife. This book was purchased for my wife and she also thoroughly enjoyed it.

4.0 out of 5 stars A decent read., 8 Mar. 2014
Bensmam (Bolton England uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Haunted Bolton (Kindle Edition)
A good read if you enjoy books about local places. Toward the end it gets a little bit boring but otherwise I would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoyed it, 17 Oct. 2014
I really enjoyed reading this book, I found it a fascinating read and I recognised most of the places which makes it even more interesting, it's well written too, only down side is it's not a thicker book with more stories coz I enjoyed it

1.0 out of 5 stars it was written with enthusiasm ..., 27 Jun. 2013

I feel sad saying that the cover is the best bit, however feel that they should stick to the investigations which they seem really good at. How could someone see a blonde girl in a long dress, at a window in a tower reading/writing etc. How do they know it was a long dress?? Other similar contradictions just got me annoyed and it is not written very well.

It's a shame no one proof read it - there are printing errors in it and frankly I just got bored with the way it was written. There are better books around unfortunately.

Haunted Bolton