5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely Effective Internally and Externally
Reason for buying:
I decided to buy this product because I wanted to experience some of its widely reported health benefits:

Ingredients:
100% Raw Virgin Organic Coconut Oil
Free from Cholesterol, Gluten, Preservatives, Additives and GM products

Nutritional value (per 100g):
Energy = 3696KJ/899Kcal
Protein = 0g...
Published 3 months ago by PPS076

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
thanks for prompt delivery.used a lot for cooking
Published 9 days ago by margaret bratton

Energy = 3696KJ/899Kcal
Protein = 0g
Carbohydrates = 0g
Fat = 100g
(Of which are Saturated Fat = 93.9g)
Fibre = 0g
Cholesterol = 0g
Sodium = 0g

Note: Coconut oil is different to all other types of saturated fat because it contains a large % of Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs) which get metabolised differently by the body. They go directly from the intestinal tract to the liver where they are burned off as fuel and RAISE METABOLISM.

Taste / What to eat it with?:
The product tasted delicious, nutty, coconut-y and refreshing. I eat 2 tablespoons a day with oats, soup, yogurt, smoothies, protein shakes, coffee, tea, toast, biscuits, muffins, homemade cakes and salads. I found that the product significantly improves their taste. My Chicken salad usually tastes very bland but when I added hot coconut oil to it. It make a considerable difference. I also enjoyed eating it on its own. When cooking, it has a smoke point of 177 Deg C / 350 oF.

Results:
After taking the product for 30 days (both internally and Externally), without changing anything else in my life (Diet, Exercise & Supplements), the changes that I experienced were tremendous. My body fat had been reduced, my skin (face) quality had improved, my energy levels were elevated, my hair looked much better (softer, shinier and smoother) and my sleep quality had improved. The product had worked extremely well indeed.

Skin (Face): (Every other day)
I added 5g (Tea Spoon) to the palm of my hand and let it sit there for a few minutes to melt. (Its very hard in the pot). I smeared it all over my face into a thin layer and left it on for 45 mins before washing it off with warm water.

Hair: (Every other day)
I added 10g (Tea Spoon) to the palm of my hand and let it sit there for a few minute to melt. I smoothed it into my hair, paying close attention to the ends. I left it on for 30 mins, rinsed my hair with warm water and shampoo-ed it twice. I combed my hair, dried it very gently with a towel. 30-45 mins latter my hair was soft, shiny and smooth. I then brushed it.

Storage:
Coconut oil is very stable with a long shelf life (approx 2 years). It can be stored in either a cupboard or a fridge. It is liquid at anything over 24.4 Deg C / 76 Deg F and solid at anything under 24.4 Deg C / 76 Deg F.

Negatives:
The only 2 negatives that I could identify with this product was the price and hardness, however this is quite common with all other high quality Raw Organic Virgin Coconut products.

Should you be buying it?:
If you want to experience the health benefits of coconut oil then I would recommend buying it. Taking it for 30 days both internally and externally would be ample time to asses if it's making any noticeable difference.

Value:
This product has a price tag that would make you put it back on the shelf quicker than you picked it up. However when you consider the hundreds of different reported health benefits that the product offers (internally & externally), it does not sound as expensive.

What else could you buy for your money?:
Lucy Bee's nearest rival is "Biona Organic Raw Virgin Coconut Oil". I found that the taste and health benefits were identical. The only difference between the 2 is the price. The prices of both products fluctuate on Amazon therefore I usually buy whichever one is the cheapest at the time.

Verdict: Extremely Effective Both Internally and Externally - Highly Recommended

Feedback:
If you wish to provide feedback on this review then please follow the link below.

Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny., 2 Aug 2014
This review is from: Lucy Bee Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil 500ml (Grocery)
Lovely, soft, tasty for those with deteriorating memory like mine!! I have MS and memory is very bad. My mum recommended it to me having tried it herself first. My mum takes it on bread and has started to remember things from when she was a nipper, she's 64 now!! She's remembered her first dog who she had completely forgotten about and who died when she was 3.

As a skin care product it does everything, washes, moisturises, everything. I will let you know how it goes with my own memory.

Excellent product.

5.0 out of 5 stars I've tried the rest but found the best, 23 Jun 2013
This review is from: Lucy Bee Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil 500ml (Grocery)
I've been using coconut oil for years in cooking and general day to day food preparation the health benefits are becoming more and more obvious with the reports and surveys coming out and there now seems to be a greater public awareness of these benefits.
Lucybee is by far the best I have used the quality is easy to see by just opening the jar and feeling the texture compared to others I also like the fact that it is fair trade, certainly my favourite.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST COCONUT OIL IN THE WORLD. SERIOUSLY!, 1 Sep 2014
This review is from: Lucy Bee Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil 500ml (Grocery)
OMG. Okay first of all i think i already wrote a review but honestly had to do it once again.... THIS IS THE BEST COCONUT OIL YOU WILL EVER TRY!!!!!!!!! 100% BEST I HAVE EVER USED FOR COOKING, BODY, HAIR EVEERYTHING!!!! I WILL CONTINUE TO BUY FOREVER LOL... ON MY 50TH BOTTLE FOLKS!!!! 50!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great choice in the kitchen, 24 Aug 2014
This review is from: Lucy Bee Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil 500ml (Grocery)
Typically is you say to a person you are using coconut in cooking as part of a healthy diet the sages will tell you it's high in calories. This is true but it's how you use it and the fact it breaks down in your body. I've used to cook egg, steaks, pancakes, curries and cakes so you can see how diverse this is. Also the associated website has great recipes that I am working my way through.

Choose this and you won't be disappointed.

Ps I have recently lost 30lbs in weight in 10 weeks so don't tell me you can't cook with coconut

5.0 out of 5 stars Best coconut oil there is, 19 July 2013
This review is from: Lucy Bee Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil 500ml (Grocery)
I have tried a few of these before but this is the one I keep coming back to, it's great for cooking and baking and it's great value too. I would highly recommend :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Delicious!, 15 May 2013
This review is from: Lucy Bee Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil 500ml (Grocery)
This is, without a doubt, the most delicious coconut oil I have ever tasted (and I've tasted quite a few). I am absolutely hooked. As a butter and oil replacement it is perfect... works brilliantly in all recipes.

5.0 out of 5 stars WAY better than any other coconut oil on the market, including Biona., 12 Sep 2014
This review is from: Lucy Bee Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil 500ml (Grocery)
WAY better than any other coconut oil on the market, including Biona. This is actually 100% organic unlike some of the other brands who claim they are. Remember that organic means FRESH RAW coconut, not dried. Lucy Bee is FRESH RAW coconut & it shows. Light, fresh tasting, soaks in very well, doesn't have a lingering taste, & it smells amazing. Have been using religiously for two years & I absolutely can not be without it. One jar in the kitchen. One jar in the bathroom. And one jar by my bed for moisturizing before falling asleep. My skin has literally never looked better . . . seriously. So crazy. And the fact that it is Fair Trade is a bonus.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product all round, 7 Oct 2014
This review is from: Lucy Bee Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil 500ml (Grocery)
I use this as an after bath moisturiser on my son who is 11 months after binning all my Johnson and Johnson products because of the chemicals.I also cook our food with Lucy Bee.
Great product all round.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazingly Versatile, 18 July 2013
This review is from: Lucy Bee Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil 500ml (Grocery)
Finally got my hands on this amazing coconut oil. Can't believe how versatile it is.
I mainly use this on my skin but I often find myself using it on my hair and to cook with.
I need an industrial size jar to keep me going!
Thanks Lucy Bee