5.0 out of 5 stars I've tried the rest but found the best
I've been using coconut oil for years in cooking and general day to day food preparation the health benefits are becoming more and more obvious with the reports and surveys coming out and there now seems to be a greater public awareness of these benefits.
Published 13 months ago by markg

3.0 out of 5 stars organic coconut oil
Enjoy the taste, good value for money and prefer my oil in glass jars instead of plastic. Would buy again
Published 5 months ago by Jules

5.0 out of 5 stars I've tried the rest but found the best, 23 Jun 2013
This review is from: Lucy Bee Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil 500ml (Grocery)
Lucybee is by far the best I have used the quality is easy to see by just opening the jar and feeling the texture compared to others I also like the fact that it is fair trade, certainly my favourite.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazingly Versatile, 18 July 2013
This review is from: Lucy Bee Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil 500ml (Grocery)
Finally got my hands on this amazing coconut oil. Can't believe how versatile it is.
I mainly use this on my skin but I often find myself using it on my hair and to cook with.
I need an industrial size jar to keep me going!
Thanks Lucy Bee

5.0 out of 5 stars Best coconut oil there is, 19 July 2013
This review is from: Lucy Bee Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil 500ml (Grocery)
I have tried a few of these before but this is the one I keep coming back to, it's great for cooking and baking and it's great value too. I would highly recommend :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best thing ever!, 20 Jun 2013
This review is from: Lucy Bee Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil 500ml (Grocery)
Eat it, slap it on your face, put it in your bath, coffee and soup. Life changing! Love love love <3

5.0 out of 5 stars Best there is!, 20 Jun 2013
This review is from: Lucy Bee Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil 500ml (Grocery)
Tried all sort of Coconut Oil but this is the best definitely.
Used it for skin, to cook, in hair, and take couple tablespoons daily for metabolism and health. Highly recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Delicious!, 15 May 2013
This review is from: Lucy Bee Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil 500ml (Grocery)
This is, without a doubt, the most delicious coconut oil I have ever tasted (and I've tasted quite a few). I am absolutely hooked. As a butter and oil replacement it is perfect... works brilliantly in all recipes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely delicious and so very good for health and in a glass jar!, 5 Feb 2014
Celticprincess "What you send out, comes back... (Scotland, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Lucy Bee Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil 500ml (Grocery)
This is a superb quality Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil and it is my now regular purchase. I first started reading up on the benefits of extra virgin coconut oil about a decade ago when I picked up a book all about it. The scientific research into its health properties which benefited the whole body from the skin to the immune system, even to the brain and digestion won me over and I bought my first jar. I have never looked back. The only thing I complained about with the other brand I used to buy every month was the fact that it came in a plastic jar! When I saw this brand available on Amazon I swapped over as in my opinion, this natural foodstuff should not really be provided in plastic tubs/jars etc. but in glass.

This is simply beautiful and is like a one pot wonder in so many ways. I use this on my hair, my face (it is superb as a once a week deep treatment for the skin - to feed it, keep it wrinkle free and to heal any skin blemishes etc.) I eat it from a spoon, I use it for frying food and I sometimes spread it on toast in place of butter for health benefits. It does not oxidize at high heat so is superb for frying!

The people's of foreign lands who live, eat and breathe coconuts are some of the healthiest in the world. This is high-fat but it is GOOD FAT that your body needs to metabolize food and to provide natural, healthy energy to the body. I could write a book about the health and beauty benefits of extra virgin coconut oil but instead, go buy a book about it and reap the benefits for yourself. I truly know that extra virgin coconut oil helps to keep you fit, healthy and young looking and what it does to your hair is nothing short of miraculous! Check out a few videos on YouTube if you know little about this wonder food.

Lucy Bee's is awesome! in a clear glass jar with a clean, fresh label - it tastes fresh and gorgeous and is superb top quality virgin pressed. It doesn't get better.

If you want to invest in your health and beauty, buy this, I LOVE it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lucy Bee organic extra virgin coconut oil, 20 Jun 2013
This review is from: Lucy Bee Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil 500ml (Grocery)
Fantastic product brilliant for cooking healthily with many other benefits
Why not give it a try you wont regret it

5.0 out of 5 stars Great oil, 20 Jun 2013
This review is from: Lucy Bee Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil 500ml (Grocery)
I use this for many things including cooking, mixing in coffee, oatmeal, my favorite is using it as a face wash. This is the best coconut oil I have ever bought!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 13 Jun 2013
This review is from: Lucy Bee Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil 500ml (Grocery)
Love this product! It only arrived a few days ago but I haven't stopped using it! This morning I used it to cook my coconut pancakes! They were yum! The oil leaves a very nice subtle coconut taste!

I also used Lucy Bee as a body and hair oil, with great results so far! I'm going to keep using this product! Great price and great product!