5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely Effective Internally and Externally
Reason for buying:
I decided to buy this product because I wanted to experience some of its widely reported health benefits:

Ingredients:
100% Raw Virgin Organic Coconut Oil
Free from Cholesterol, Gluten, Preservatives, Additives and GM products

Nutritional value (per 100g):
Energy = 3696KJ/899Kcal
Protein = 0g...
Published 2 months ago by PPS076

3.0 out of 5 stars Not particularly better than other brands I have tried
Not particularly better than other brands I have tried. The smell is fresh and light. I like to smell the coconut as you open the jar. I did not get it from this. On a better note it is really good for hair care. It really adds to the health of ones hair. Use it with Olive oil. Wow! you'll be amazed at the health and strength of your hair
Published 7 days ago by R Practical

Energy = 3696KJ/899Kcal
Protein = 0g
Carbohydrates = 0g
Fat = 100g
(Of which are Saturated Fat = 93.9g)
Fibre = 0g
Cholesterol = 0g
Sodium = 0g

Note: Coconut oil is different to all other types of saturated fat because it contains a large % of Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs) which get metabolised differently by the body. They go directly from the intestinal tract to the liver where they are burned off as fuel and RAISE METABOLISM.

Taste / What to eat it with?:
The product tasted delicious, nutty, coconut-y and refreshing. I eat 2 tablespoons a day with oats, soup, yogurt, smoothies, protein shakes, coffee, tea, toast, biscuits, muffins, homemade cakes and salads. I found that the product significantly improves their taste. My Chicken salad usually tastes very bland but when I added hot coconut oil to it. It make a considerable difference. I also enjoyed eating it on its own. When cooking, it has a smoke point of 177 Deg C / 350 oF.

Results:
After taking the product for 30 days (both internally and Externally), without changing anything else in my life (Diet, Exercise & Supplements), the changes that I experienced were tremendous. My body fat had been reduced, my skin (face) quality had improved, my energy levels were elevated, my hair looked much better (softer, shinier and smoother) and my sleep quality had improved. The product had worked extremely well indeed.

Skin (Face): (Every other day)
I added 5g (Tea Spoon) to the palm of my hand and let it sit there for a few minutes to melt. (Its very hard in the pot). I smeared it all over my face into a thin layer and left it on for 45 mins before washing it off with warm water.

Hair: (Every other day)
I added 10g (Tea Spoon) to the palm of my hand and let it sit there for a few minute to melt. I smoothed it into my hair, paying close attention to the ends. I left it on for 30 mins, rinsed my hair with warm water and shampoo-ed it twice. I combed my hair, dried it very gently with a towel. 30-45 mins latter my hair was soft, shiny and smooth. I then brushed it.

Storage:
Coconut oil is very stable with a long shelf life (approx 2 years). It can be stored in either a cupboard or a fridge. It is liquid at anything over 24.4 Deg C / 76 Deg F and solid at anything under 24.4 Deg C / 76 Deg F.

Negatives:
The only 2 negatives that I could identify with this product was the price and hardness, however this is quite common with all other high quality Raw Organic Virgin Coconut products.

Should you be buying it?:
If you want to experience the health benefits of coconut oil then I would recommend buying it. Taking it for 30 days both internally and externally would be ample time to asses if it's making any noticeable difference.

Value:
This product has a price tag that would make you put it back on the shelf quicker than you picked it up. However when you consider the hundreds of different reported health benefits that the product offers (internally & externally), it does not sound as expensive.

What else could you buy for your money?:
Lucy Bee's nearest rival is "Biona Organic Raw Virgin Coconut Oil". I found that the taste and health benefits were identical. The only difference between the 2 is the price. The prices of both products fluctuate on Amazon therefore I usually buy whichever one is the cheapest at the time.

Verdict: Extremely Effective Both Internally and Externally - Highly Recommended

Feedback:
If you wish to provide feedback on this review then please follow the link below.

Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars I've tried the rest but found the best, 23 Jun 2013
This review is from: Lucy Bee Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil 500ml (Grocery)
I've been using coconut oil for years in cooking and general day to day food preparation the health benefits are becoming more and more obvious with the reports and surveys coming out and there now seems to be a greater public awareness of these benefits.
Lucybee is by far the best I have used the quality is easy to see by just opening the jar and feeling the texture compared to others I also like the fact that it is fair trade, certainly my favourite.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny., 2 Aug 2014
This review is from: Lucy Bee Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil 500ml (Grocery)
Lovely, soft, tasty for those with deteriorating memory like mine!! I have MS and memory is very bad. My mum recommended it to me having tried it herself first. My mum takes it on bread and has started to remember things from when she was a nipper, she's 64 now!! She's remembered her first dog who she had completely forgotten about and who died when she was 3.

As a skin care product it does everything, washes, moisturises, everything. I will let you know how it goes with my own memory.

Excellent product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended!!!, 16 Aug 2013
This review is from: Lucy Bee Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil 500ml (Grocery)
I have trialled and tested a lot of coconut oils as i am fully aware of the huge health benefits for cooking.

Some are too strong, too synthetic or too expensive!!!

Lucy Bee coconut oil has a really lovely mild taste and fits so well, in the flavour department, with anything i cook!!! I love to cook scramble eggs, steak, garlic muchrooms and thai curries with it best. This morning i blended it into my cocoa with soya milk - incredible!!!

My Other half really likes it with the big tin of roasted veg (0:

It is super versatile and I always order one before i run out, just so i always have a pot ready to go. I am buying people these pots as pressies, they look at me like i am a bit odd, i always get a text a couple of days later, telling me how much they love it!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars yum, 26 Jan 2014
This review is from: Lucy Bee Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil 500ml (Grocery)
this so yummy,whole family loves it,as we quite butter-too much cholesterol,the flavour isn't too strong so I also use it for cooking sometimes
I always buy Lucy Bee and will continue to do so
What a great discovery ,Amazon offers good price too

5.0 out of 5 stars Amaizing product!, 16 Aug 2013
Mr. D. E. James "dafscrum" (Wales, Ebbw Vale) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lucy Bee Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil 500ml (Grocery)
I started using Lucy Bee Coconut Oil about 18 months ago, I am now on my 4th jar! I love this product, the benefits of using it speaks for itself! I use it for everything I can, cooking, coffee, as a balm for my dry and cracked hands, its uses are never-ending! Each jar lasts a very long time, you don't need to use a lot when cooking! I love it, and have recommended it to all of my friends. I will be a fan for life!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best coconut oil there is, 19 July 2013
This review is from: Lucy Bee Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil 500ml (Grocery)
I have tried a few of these before but this is the one I keep coming back to, it's great for cooking and baking and it's great value too. I would highly recommend :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Delicious!, 15 May 2013
This review is from: Lucy Bee Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil 500ml (Grocery)
This is, without a doubt, the most delicious coconut oil I have ever tasted (and I've tasted quite a few). I am absolutely hooked. As a butter and oil replacement it is perfect... works brilliantly in all recipes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazingly Versatile, 18 July 2013
This review is from: Lucy Bee Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil 500ml (Grocery)
Finally got my hands on this amazing coconut oil. Can't believe how versatile it is.
I mainly use this on my skin but I often find myself using it on my hair and to cook with.
I need an industrial size jar to keep me going!
Thanks Lucy Bee

5.0 out of 5 stars A must buy!, 5 Sep 2013
This review is from: Lucy Bee Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil 500ml (Grocery)
Only bought this product recently after being recommended by my brother in law! He was right its brilliant! So heAlthy, fresh taste, use it every day! There's not a lot of things perfect in this world but this is!!!! Highly recommend x