5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely Effective Internally and Externally
Reason for buying:
I decided to buy this product because I wanted to experience some of its widely reported health benefits:

Ingredients:
100% Raw Virgin Organic Coconut Oil
Free from Cholesterol, Gluten, Preservatives, Additives and GM products

Nutritional value (per 100g):
Energy = 3696KJ/899Kcal
Protein = 0g...
Published 12 months ago by PPS076

1.0 out of 5 stars Incorrect weight - only 460g, not 900g as stated in product information.
Beware. The product information says this is 900 g but 500 ml is only 460g. It is more expensive than it looks are there are cheaper versions that are still raw, organic, cold-pressed, virgin.
Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely Effective Internally and Externally, 11 July 2014
This review is from: Lucy Bee Extra Virgin Raw Organic Coconut Oil 500ml (Grocery)
Reason for buying:

Energy = 3696KJ/899Kcal
Protein = 0g
Carbohydrates = 0g
Fat = 100g
(Of which are Saturated Fat = 93.9g)
Fibre = 0g
Cholesterol = 0g
Sodium = 0g

Note: Coconut oil is different to all other types of saturated fat because it contains a large % of Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs) which get metabolised differently by the body. They go directly from the intestinal tract to the liver where they are burned off as fuel and RAISE METABOLISM.

Taste / What to eat it with?:
The product tasted delicious, nutty, coconut-y and refreshing. I eat 2 tablespoons a day with oats, soup, yogurt, smoothies, protein shakes, coffee, tea, toast, biscuits, muffins, homemade cakes and salads. I found that the product significantly improves their taste. My Chicken salad usually tastes very bland but when I added hot coconut oil to it. It make a considerable difference. I also enjoyed eating it on its own. When cooking, it has a smoke point of 177 Deg C / 350 oF.

Results:
After taking the product for 30 days (both internally and Externally), without changing anything else in my life (Diet, Exercise & Supplements), the changes that I experienced were tremendous. My body fat had been reduced, my skin (face) quality had improved, my energy levels were elevated, my hair looked much better (softer, shinier and smoother) and my sleep quality had improved. The product had worked extremely well indeed.

Skin (Face): (Every other day)
I added 5g (Tea Spoon) to the palm of my hand and let it sit there for a few minutes to melt. (Its very hard in the pot). I smeared it all over my face into a thin layer and left it on for 45 mins before washing it off with warm water.

Hair: (Every other day)
I added 10g (Tea Spoon) to the palm of my hand and let it sit there for a few minute to melt. I smoothed it into my hair, paying close attention to the ends. I left it on for 30 mins, rinsed my hair with warm water and shampoo-ed it twice. I combed my hair, dried it very gently with a towel. 30-45 mins latter my hair was soft, shiny and smooth. I then brushed it.

Storage:
Coconut oil is very stable with a long shelf life (approx 2 years). It can be stored in either a cupboard or a fridge. It is liquid at anything over 24.4 Deg C / 76 Deg F and solid at anything under 24.4 Deg C / 76 Deg F.

Negatives:
The only 2 negatives that I could identify with this product was the price and hardness, however this is quite common with all other high quality Raw Organic Virgin Coconut products.

Should you be buying it?:
If you want to experience the health benefits of coconut oil then I would recommend buying it. Taking it for 30 days both internally and externally would be ample time to asses if it's making any noticeable difference.

Value:
This product has a price tag that would make you put it back on the shelf quicker than you picked it up. However when you consider the hundreds of different reported health benefits that the product offers (internally & externally), it does not sound as expensive.

What else could you buy for your money?:
Lucy Bee's nearest rival is "Biona Organic Raw Virgin Coconut Oil". I found that the taste and health benefits were identical. The only difference between the 2 is the price. The prices of both products fluctuate on Amazon therefore I usually buy whichever one is the cheapest at the time.

Verdict: Extremely Effective Both Internally and Externally - Highly Recommended.

Feedback - If you wish to provide feedback on this review please follow the link below - thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 17 Jan. 2015
Great stuff. Used this for oil pulling, my skin, cooking, EVERYTHING! It IS a little bit pricey but it is totally worth it. If you are expecting the taste of coconut - forget it. This is solid OIL. It melts in your mouth/hands and while it has the fragrance of coconut, the actual taste is EXTREMELY mild. Personally I love the taste but have seen people complaining and giving bad reviews because it doesn't taste of coconut! Wake up people!! Does olive oil taste exactly like olives etc?

5.0 out of 5 stars Best coconut oil there is, 19 July 2013
I have tried a few of these before but this is the one I keep coming back to, it's great for cooking and baking and it's great value too. I would highly recommend :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars The best coconut oil I have tried so far., 7 Jun. 2015
L. Bramley (Europe) - See all my reviews
Well worth the extra cost. Beautiful white translutent colour and a very light coconut flavour. Love this product.
If you're looking at buying a cheaper brand and wonder what the difference is please check my other review for KTC Coconut Oil 500 ml (Pack of 4) for example. With photo.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!!!, 24 Jun. 2013
Absolutely amazing product, I've been converted.... Love it!!!
Great on skin, hair, and health benefits.
Will recommend to all my friends and family!

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't live without Lucy bee now!, 26 Jun. 2013
Didn't know anything about coconut oil till I tried Lucy bee but now I use it in everything. Use it for cooking, in my hair, on my skin, and even on my pets! They love the smell. The tub lasts ages and it is much healthier than the amount of oil we all usually use to cook.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 25 Jun. 2013
This oil is great for roast potatoes! I use it to cook everything in it's amazing. Gives really good flavour to anything you cook.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Delicious!, 15 May 2013
This is, without a doubt, the most delicious coconut oil I have ever tasted (and I've tasted quite a few). I am absolutely hooked. As a butter and oil replacement it is perfect... works brilliantly in all recipes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Miracle in a jar!!!!, 26 Jun. 2015
Miracle in a jar, I bought this a few days ago because I heard it was good for you're skin. I've over exfoliated my skin over the last few months, it started to show my ageing skin underneath. I've been using this for about 4 days and my skin in healing already, I can also notice that scars from picking at spots are fading and my skin is starting to look wonderful I'm so happy. Gonna order some more. Definitely worth the money. Thank you for giving me my confidence back x

5.0 out of 5 stars Psoriasis cure???, 1 May 2015
I have suffered 19 years with psoriasis with an unsightly, itchy ever expanding patch on my leg. Having totally given up on GP treatments I purchased this item back in May 2014 and started applying it twice a day. I am remarkably pleased to say that after about 4-5 months my psoriasis patch on my leg had completely cleared. I continued applying for a couple of weeks after it had cleared then stopped treatment to see if it would return. Happily I can say nearly a year later my leg is still clear. Astounding result. I can only say this worked for me, I cannot say it will work for other sufferers but if you do suffer and have resigned yourself, like I did, to the believe that there is no cure, give it a try, so glad I did. I have even attached photos to support my review. I have no ties with the product, this is not a promotional advert, just a genuine customer with a good review to share. Ps, not only does it taste good on the food it's also a fantastic after sun moisturiser.