5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely Effective Internally and Externally
Reason for buying:
I decided to buy this product because I wanted to experience some of its widely reported health benefits:

Ingredients:
100% Raw Virgin Organic Coconut Oil
Free from Cholesterol, Gluten, Preservatives, Additives and GM products

Nutritional value (per 100g):
Energy = 3696KJ/899Kcal
Protein = 0g...
Published 10 months ago by PPS076

3.0 out of 5 stars Great quality bit expensive
Great coconut oil lovely taste and fragrance would expect it to be cheaper for the size. Will not be repurchasing as I can get the same quality from America but much larger container for not so much extra cash.
Published 4 months ago by AznDelite

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely Effective Internally and Externally, 11 July 2014
This review is from: Lucy Bee Extra Virgin Raw Organic Coconut Oil 500ml (Grocery)
Reason for buying:

Energy = 3696KJ/899Kcal
Protein = 0g
Carbohydrates = 0g
Fat = 100g
(Of which are Saturated Fat = 93.9g)
Fibre = 0g
Cholesterol = 0g
Sodium = 0g

Note: Coconut oil is different to all other types of saturated fat because it contains a large % of Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs) which get metabolised differently by the body. They go directly from the intestinal tract to the liver where they are burned off as fuel and RAISE METABOLISM.

Taste / What to eat it with?:
The product tasted delicious, nutty, coconut-y and refreshing. I eat 2 tablespoons a day with oats, soup, yogurt, smoothies, protein shakes, coffee, tea, toast, biscuits, muffins, homemade cakes and salads. I found that the product significantly improves their taste. My Chicken salad usually tastes very bland but when I added hot coconut oil to it. It make a considerable difference. I also enjoyed eating it on its own. When cooking, it has a smoke point of 177 Deg C / 350 oF.

Results:
After taking the product for 30 days (both internally and Externally), without changing anything else in my life (Diet, Exercise & Supplements), the changes that I experienced were tremendous. My body fat had been reduced, my skin (face) quality had improved, my energy levels were elevated, my hair looked much better (softer, shinier and smoother) and my sleep quality had improved. The product had worked extremely well indeed.

Skin (Face): (Every other day)
I added 5g (Tea Spoon) to the palm of my hand and let it sit there for a few minutes to melt. (Its very hard in the pot). I smeared it all over my face into a thin layer and left it on for 45 mins before washing it off with warm water.

Hair: (Every other day)
I added 10g (Tea Spoon) to the palm of my hand and let it sit there for a few minute to melt. I smoothed it into my hair, paying close attention to the ends. I left it on for 30 mins, rinsed my hair with warm water and shampoo-ed it twice. I combed my hair, dried it very gently with a towel. 30-45 mins latter my hair was soft, shiny and smooth. I then brushed it.

Storage:
Coconut oil is very stable with a long shelf life (approx 2 years). It can be stored in either a cupboard or a fridge. It is liquid at anything over 24.4 Deg C / 76 Deg F and solid at anything under 24.4 Deg C / 76 Deg F.

Negatives:
The only 2 negatives that I could identify with this product was the price and hardness, however this is quite common with all other high quality Raw Organic Virgin Coconut products.

Should you be buying it?:
If you want to experience the health benefits of coconut oil then I would recommend buying it. Taking it for 30 days both internally and externally would be ample time to asses if it's making any noticeable difference.

Value:
This product has a price tag that would make you put it back on the shelf quicker than you picked it up. However when you consider the hundreds of different reported health benefits that the product offers (internally & externally), it does not sound as expensive.

What else could you buy for your money?:
Lucy Bee's nearest rival is "Biona Organic Raw Virgin Coconut Oil". I found that the taste and health benefits were identical. The only difference between the 2 is the price. The prices of both products fluctuate on Amazon therefore I usually buy whichever one is the cheapest at the time.

Verdict: Extremely Effective Both Internally and Externally - Highly Recommended

'Feedback - If you found any aspects of this review useful and you would like to leave feedback - please follow the link below - thanks'.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 17 Jan. 2015
Great stuff. Used this for oil pulling, my skin, cooking, EVERYTHING! It IS a little bit pricey but it is totally worth it. If you are expecting the taste of coconut - forget it. This is solid OIL. It melts in your mouth/hands and while it has the fragrance of coconut, the actual taste is EXTREMELY mild. Personally I love the taste but have seen people complaining and giving bad reviews because it doesn't taste of coconut! Wake up people!! Does olive oil taste exactly like olives etc?

5.0 out of 5 stars Best coconut oil there is, 19 July 2013
I have tried a few of these before but this is the one I keep coming back to, it's great for cooking and baking and it's great value too. I would highly recommend :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it...!!!, 30 April 2015
I needed something too help moisturise my hair as it tends to get dry pretty quickly... I can remember that the product arrived a look sooner than anticipated and so far its going great, it get used everyday to every two days... the smell is wonderful, I brought this alongside something else and I can already tell, it has made a difference to my hair.., I brought this mainly for my hair but can easily use it for other things, which I DO..!!!.... so far I'm loving it...

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazingly Versatile, 18 July 2013
Finally got my hands on this amazing coconut oil. Can't believe how versatile it is.
I mainly use this on my skin but I often find myself using it on my hair and to cook with.
I need an industrial size jar to keep me going!
Thanks Lucy Bee

5.0 out of 5 stars I've tried the rest but found the best, 23 Jun. 2013
I've been using coconut oil for years in cooking and general day to day food preparation the health benefits are becoming more and more obvious with the reports and surveys coming out and there now seems to be a greater public awareness of these benefits.
Lucybee is by far the best I have used the quality is easy to see by just opening the jar and feeling the texture compared to others I also like the fact that it is fair trade, certainly my favourite.

4.0 out of 5 stars MAGIC OIL, 19 April 2013
Good delivery never arrives damaged although a little less packaging may be something to consider. It's always imperative I receiev this oil before my mother runs out - she has dementia and Coconut Oil has improved her quality of life by around 70%. I buy this size because believe me...you need to keep well stocked. A few days off it and her mood begins to slide.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely lovely lovely, 16 Aug. 2013
A wonderful product that has so many uses. I add it to my dog's food and it gives them a beautiful shiny coat. Follow them on Twitter for loads of useful ideas. Highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby massage oil., 2 Nov. 2014
I use this for my 7months old daughter who has baby eczema. It melts as soon as you put some on your hand, very gentle and light texture. Perfect for baby massage :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Delicious!, 15 May 2013
This is, without a doubt, the most delicious coconut oil I have ever tasted (and I've tasted quite a few). I am absolutely hooked. As a butter and oil replacement it is perfect... works brilliantly in all recipes.