5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely effective charging case that looks great!
Tried ordering from a different sender (SunnyB) and had an infinite amount of problems. So I decided to pay a bit more and go direct to AmazonUK's centre.

So on to the main point of the review:

Published 7 months ago by Joe

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, but wish i'd bought bigger one
the helium is ok, they claim it will charge the phone by 80% in practice this seems closer to 50-60%.

if i was buying again i'd get the air model offering up to 100% charge, or even the juicepack plus which offers up to 120%, so in practice maybe 1 full charge which would be useful.
Published 16 months ago by ggam

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely effective charging case that looks great!, 24 Feb 2014

So on to the main point of the review:

When the case arrived it was well packaged and easy enough to open. There's also a charge cable included (mini USB) and just FYI there's no plug only the charger but that wasn't an issue to me. It does add some size (you can definitely feel the difference) to the iPhone 5S but really that's exactly what you should expect with a battery pack case since it has to house so much power. So far I'm really enjoying it! It works excellent and does add a considerable amount of battery life to the iPhone. This makes using it for days in work no hassle and you don't have to worry at all about watching something completely killing the battery. I absolutely adore the colour! I think it look wonderful and really adds more character to the iPhone. One point I will make clear is that those of you considering purchasing it should note that it ISN'T matte but also neither is it shiny and cheap looking, it's pretty much a solid red (kind of between the two, closer to matte). I've not found that it restricts my phone signal at all, it seems pretty much the same as before. There also seem to be no signs of it being easy to scratch either so far which is great.

All in all I wholly endorse this charging case. Ver impressive and I can see it lasting a very long time!

5.0 out of 5 stars Doubles the battery life, 8 July 2013
Read the other reviews but I can only add that it has extended the phone to 2 days for me. Couldn't have asked for more!

5.0 out of 5 stars A great buy, 25 Mar 2014
Alan Priddle - See all my reviews
bought this so i could get extra use on my iPhone 5s and its great ,gives me extra time and itys neat and feels good in the hand

4.0 out of 5 stars Powerful but slightly impractical, 12 Jan 2014
Cristiano G. Betta (London, UK) - See all my reviews
The Mophie makes for a great case but it has it's impracticalities. It does protect your phone but annoyingly it does heat up quite a bit when discharging. Also the lack of Lightning port (it uses a Micro USB port) is quite annoying.

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, but wish i'd bought bigger one, 31 May 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Not so great, service appalling, 3 Oct 2014
This could be a great product if (a) my first purchase worked for longer than 12 months and (b) the second one I ordered from Mophie/Amazon in early July actually arrived. I noted how this product was equally recognised and / not recognised as a compatible product with my iPhone5, the little pings and pop-ups associated with non-compatibilty being annoying enough. it also attracts dust, and clogs the audio functions if in pocket, I am assured by others that i was just unlucky, but who knows.

As a general reminder, if you purchase anything with untraceable mail, Amazon will always insist that it was delivered, but Consumer Law is that the onus is on them to deliver as the contract with Royal Mail/US Mail or whoever is made by Amazon, the despatched, so don't take no for an answer.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very happy, as a case it does do the job, 25 July 2014
I was led to by this battery case because it is the "official" partner of Apple. Not very happy, as a case it does do the job. As a battery it does not. I noticed it runs out quickly straight away but then thought I should test it. I fully charged the phone and the case, played music, checked emails did this and that... in 4 hours my phone's battery went to 99%.

So the "Additional 8 hours talktime and Internet use on 3G" and "Additional 10 hours on WiFi & 40 hours audio playback" statements are not true

I have bought cheaper battery cases here on amazon in the past for my iphone 4. I can assure you those £20 - £25 versions of some 4200mAh do much better job. The don't look any worse either (in terms of appearance design)

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake case directly from Amazon?, 17 Oct 2014
This review is from: Mophie Juice Pack Helium 1500mAh Extended Battery Charging Case for iPhone 5 - Silver (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I received a fake case. Normally I wouldn't rate one star for this, as it's the senders fault, not the case, but I ordered this case directly from amazon, not a third party "fulfilled by amazon" but directly from amazon themselves. The case doesn't snap together as a real one should, the charge port metal is a dingy dark colour, when it meant to be bright and shiny, the charge indicator goes from full to 1/4 almost instantly, but charges for a long time? Well.. it did the first time, now it is constantly giving me "accessory not supported" errors every time I try to charge my phone. Goes to show that you can never be too sure about buying fakes on the internet, even if it is directly from amazon themselves.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 12 Jun 2013
I wasn't too sure about this, due to the high price. But not I have it, I wouldn't be without it! As soon as the first "warning" comes up on the iPhone regarding battery, i.e. 20% remaining, turn the case on and it will fully charge it back up to 100%.

Really handy and can't fault it one bit! The headphone hole at the bottom is quite deep, but they supply an adapter with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars I couldn't ask for anything more, 29 Sep 2014
Steph Kelly (South Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
I absolutely adore my mophie! I DO get a lot of people telling me they wouldn't be able to cope with it because it does make the phone a lot bigger in all directions and a lot heavier, but personally that is how I like my phones and that was what stopped me from getting an iphone for so long. The charge the case provides is a lot more than expected,

The one negative I will say is the paint on the edges are starting to chip away slightly. That being said, if it does continue to chip and gets to the point it started to look ugly, I wouldn't hesitate in replacing it with the same one because I have been so happy with its performance.