‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars The must have prenatal dvd!!, 13 April 2013
This review is from: Pregnancy/Prenatal Pilates (Strengthen & Sculpt) with Caroline Sandry 2013 (DVD)
I finally found this DVD after trying a lot of others (celeb endorsed and not) and can't be more pleased with it. The structure of the DVD is great because the three workouts mean that you can do one, two or all three, depending upon how much energy you have that day!! I always feel refreshed and ready for the day after completing this dvd and my body feels so much better and fitter for all the lovely stretches. I'm 29 weeks pregnant and find that Caroline guides me easily and safely through all of the moves, with options to increase or decrease the intensity which is perfect!!
Overall, the best prenatal DVD I've done and would recommend it to anyone who wants to keep fit and healthy during their pregnancy.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a brilliant prenatal dvd, 26 Dec. 2014
This is a brilliant prenatal dvd!!!! I love the fact that she gives you information about exercising in pregnancy in the tutorial section, which puts your mind at rest that the exercises throughout the dvd are definitely safe in pregnancy. I have mostly done the first of the 3 workouts on this DVD, which happens to be a matt workout, and definitely get a good workout from it. I haven't personally had the energy to do all three in a row. So far I have also found the bonus section helpful with excercises specifically targeted to problems like headaches, lower back pain, and a section on pelvic floor. There is also an interview section with Caroline Sandry in the bonus section, and the information in that really does reassure you that she knows her speciality well and knows about exercising in pregnancy. A definite must have DVD for pregnant women. I got mine as part of a 3 disc box set.... "Prenatal & Postnatal Pilates collection with caroline sandry". I would recommend the box set, although haven't used the postnatal one yet. I have already watched the info section on the post natal dvd,and she delivers great advice for post partum exercise. Get it!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good DVD and good value, 9 July 2014
Good DVD. Not keen on workout 3 but the other 2 are good and the pregnancy tips. I bought this because of lower back pain and shoulder tension and the exercises have helped

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, second hand but very good condition, 19 July 2014
Miss Sharon J. Knappett (Ely Cambs) - See all my reviews
Love it, second hand but very good condition. I really like doing Caroline Sandrys Pilates also have Shiva Rea prenatal yoga and alternate them. In my first 2 pregnancy's I did lots of different exercise and had 2 miscarriages 10/11 weeks ( could be totally unrelated) but with these I know they are specially done for pregnancy. I am nearly 17 weeks pregnant and will continue to do my pilates until I am due.
The exercises are easy to follow as Caroline explains each move ( even a beginner could follow easily) I would recommend buying this dvd.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great workout and enjoyable too, 17 Feb. 2015
The DVD is brilliant! I signed up to pregnancy pilates classes and wanted to do some extra exercises in between. After reading the reviews I decided to buy this dvd - its actually better than the expensive classes I go to! I normally do 2 of the workouts which equals 40 minutes so ideal for a quick but effective workout. Its really helpful that Caroline is actually pregnant too so you can see what you need to be doing with your bump! Would highly recommend. I will be purchasing her post-natel dvd as soon as baby arrives!

4.0 out of 5 stars British spoken and easy to follow, 31 July 2014
It may be easier if you've had a couple of pilates classes before hand if only to understand what the 'neutral' position is, but this is explained quite well on the dvd. British spoken and easy to follow. A great substitute since I had to stop my old classes which i hadn't been doing very long before discovering my pregnancy. Would definitely recommend :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant buy, 12 Feb. 2015
Fabulous! I have kept up with this dvd throughout my pregnancy and find it wonderful. I haven't had backache when I thought I would. My favourite is the standing workout. I did struggle with the ones on the Matt but that is probably cause I am unfit. It was very useful with preparing and relaxing me before labour. Fantastic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best pregnancy DVD around., 21 Nov. 2014
Caroline Sandry's DVDs are always amazing. Her technical understanding shines through; whilst her excellent presentation skills make her a hostess who is a pleasure to be led by. As a fitness instructor specialising in pre & post natal fitness, I can tell you that you'll be safe and fit exercising with Caroline.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic work out, 25 May 2014
I love this dvd,there are 3 different sections to choose from depending on the time you have,i do them 3-4 times a week and feel a lot more flexible and healthy,i also bought her other pilate dvd,well worth the money!!

4.0 out of 5 stars gentle pilates, 25 Nov. 2013
A. M. Ni Cathasaigh (uk) - See all my reviews
-its divided into differant stages which is great for choice. Easy to follow with clear directions. What i was looking for as incorporates relaxation.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›