5.0 out of 5 stars a great pair of swim shorts
Published on 15 July 2009 by B. Joseph

3.0 out of 5 stars Be very careful choosing size!
Agree with previous reviews re. sizing, the 26" size is for an 8 year old. Would be more helpful if ages were stated rather than inch sizes. Go for 30" if it is for a slim 10-11 year old.
Published 2 months ago by rsg

5.0 out of 5 stars a great pair of swim shorts, 15 July 2009
B. Joseph - See all my reviews
realy pleased with these trunks. my son is a keen swimmer, and these shorts are a great. well fitted and good leg length (a little above the knee) for those who don't like the short trunks, and after several uses (not had it that long) they have not lost shape or faded. would definatly recommend them, HOWEVER the only thing i would flag up is that i ordered a size up for my son (he's 10 but fits into aged 12) and still found it came up a bit snug, so i advise to order size up.

4.0 out of 5 stars wrongly sized, 30 Jan. 2013
M. Moore - See all my reviews
I wish I had read the previous reviews before ordering. a 26" waist is actually for an 8 yr old, not a 11-12 year old. therefore the 26" jammers were far too small. Luckily I also have an 8 yr old who fits in them and therefore I didn't need to return them, I just bought another pair, size 30" instead for my 11-12 yr old. I wonder whether they mean hip size instead of waist size, but it doesn't say that on the product page, as a 26" hip is a 8 yr old as the waist is about 22-23". and a 30" hip is a 26" waist for 11-12 year olds. So be careful when ordering the sizes.

5.0 out of 5 stars FAB, 21 Mar. 2009
H. Haines (England) - See all my reviews
Am very happy with the purchase - arrived promptly and in perfect order -suggest you buy size bigger than you think you need as they are quite snug.

5.0 out of 5 stars Speedo boys Jammer, 29 Jan. 2014
I purchased these over the xmas holidays for my 10 year old son as he had swimming lessons in January with the school and he didnt like the small shorts he has had to wear in the past, he wore them constantly over a two week period and i have to say they havnt lost there colour even after several washes, i ordered a 28" which i think is hip measurement rather than waist so just be careful of the sizes, my son is quite tall and slim. When they arrived the label said they were Australia boy aged 10 but other countries age 11/12 when he tried them on they fitted him fine not too tight and they also have a drawstring waist. My son loves these says they are comfortable and he thinks they help him swim faster! I bought these from Wisden Sports via amazon and only paid £6.49 plus p&p. Worth every penny i will definately be purchasing another pair.

4.0 out of 5 stars Speedo for boys, 31 Oct. 2009
I measured my son's waist but had to go up 2". This meant returning the first pair which was 1" bigger and was what I thought other reviews had recommended. After using the new bigger pair, I think I may have washed the item amoung a 40degree wash and that it shrunk a bit. I therefore recommend sticking to the 30 wash.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great swim shorts, 16 July 2013
My son had to have speedo style trunks to wear under a wet suit on summer camp. He absolutely refused to wear small pant type trunks and usually wears loose swim shorts, Found these and as they were longer he loved them. I ordered next size up as had read other reviews saying they were a bit on the small side. My son is very slim build and they were a little bit looser than I think they were supposed to be be but he was happy with them

5.0 out of 5 stars positive review of boys swimsuit, 10 Feb. 2010
boy aged 10 years loves wearing these for swimming. They are a good fit and length sits above the knee.There is no problem with diving in!I had difficulty finding black swim trunks for school that were not small speedos. The kids find them comfortable and think they help them swim faster!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good basic jammer., 30 April 2014
Good basic jammer for school. Bought size 26", fits my skinny 11 year old well, is tight as required for swimming.
Not had these long, so washing and wear not known.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent speedo's, 6 Oct. 2009
Ms. P. Ryan - See all my reviews
i bought these for my son to wear for swimming from school, they are an excellent, comfortable shape and they wash brilliantly and have retained there shape very well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Postage rip off, 16 Dec. 2009
Product was really good. I bought two which I was charged two lots of postage, both items where stuffed in a envelope with a first class stamp on what a rip off.

Speedo Boy's Essentials Endurance+ Jammer