5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant
Battery lasts longer now thatn the original supplied battery, very pleased - can recommend. Was worried phone was going to be useless and all it needed was a new battery!
Published 1 month ago by B. Palmer

2.0 out of 5 stars doesn't last
I bought it in sep2013 and now (feb2014) is already discharging quite fast.
Initially did last a day or more; now half day and it is gone.
Published 5 months ago by ab

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars doesn't last, 8 Feb 2014
This review is from: Battery for Samsung Galaxy W I8150 (EB484659VU, Li-Ion) (Electronics)
I bought it in sep2013 and now (feb2014) is already discharging quite fast.
Initially did last a day or more; now half day and it is gone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 7 Jun 2014
B. Palmer - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars very pleased with the battery life, 26 May 2014
Very pleased with the battery life in relation to the amount I paid I'm very satisfied with the duration (2/3 days)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wish I had got one sooner, 4 May 2014
I was charging my phone almost every day but not really using it that much. I have had the phone over 2 years and didn't really need to change it. I now only charge the battery every 3-4 days which is much better. Don't know why I waited so long to get a new battery especially as it is not at all expensive.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good replacement battery, 1 May 2014
Good service. Works well has improved the life of Samsung mobile. This was purchased for my husbands mobile. I bought one a few months back for mine and still working well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good., 10 April 2014
This product is very good. It was exactly what I needed. It has lasted longer than the last one i bought so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchage, 5 April 2014
It's a great product considering the value paid for it's quality. It is exactly what I paid for and it's working great.

4.0 out of 5 stars Battery strenth, 12 Dec 2013
I works fine and last a full day with normal use I am happy with this product and its function.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 10 Dec 2013
Looks like an original but cannot be 100% sure as came in no packaging. However it appears to be working as expected so no real issues.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 28 Nov 2013
Ana Ruth Ces„rio (Portsmouth, UK) - See all my reviews
The battery arrived on time and works as expected. It is a good value for money. I am realy happy with this purchase.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›