5.0 out of 5 stars good
Cheap and good value for money. Nice size and really like the blue, good bag. has taken a lot of strain with textbooks and stuff
Published 10 months ago by iona taylor

3.0 out of 5 stars She is very careful in her care of her property so I am disappointed in the backpack
Bought for my daughter but showed wear and tear after two terms of use. She is very careful in her care of her property so I am disappointed in the backpack. Other reviews suggested it would be sturdier and more long lasting.
Published 1 month ago by Gem Rock

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 25 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars A neat backpack, 4 April 2014
This holds a fair bit without being bulky ie it doesn't stick out too far. It's also strong. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bag this!, 17 Aug 2014
Arron Rees "Azakajam" (UK) - See all my reviews
I was a bit sceptical when I first purchased this bag; the maker was unknown to me and knock offs usually have poor quality and don't last too long.

However, I can say the absolute opposite with this bag!

First off, it looks great. I've received many compliments for this bag and questions as to where it can be bought and for how much.

The inside has small compartments for a phone/misc cables etc. Outside are two side pockets and another pocket on the front. I've been able to get quite a lot of stuff in this, and it hasn't shown any strain under heavy weight.

Only downside I have with it is that the arms could be a bit longer, but it's nothing too serious.

Would definitely recommend this!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 30 July 2014
It came on time, packaged excellently ensuring that the product would arrive to me in the best of conditions; which it did. I would definitely recommend this bag to any secondary school students as it fits everything inside without hassle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good looking and sturdy, 7 Feb 2014
Bought it for my 16 year old son who had seen it and liked it a lot. He's extremely happy with it. He takes it to school but its equally suitable for work. Excellent buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing beautiful bag, 13 May 2014
A. Waugh - See all my reviews
This review is from: BagBase Heritage Backpack / Rucksack (Electronics)
this bag is extrordinary i bought it for school and it is shockingly amazing fits all my books and is stylish smart brilliant amazing beautiful love it!!!!!!!!(:

4.0 out of 5 stars Value bag, 3 April 2014
R. Kyle - See all my reviews
I bought this for carrying things on my bike. It is the ideal size and seems well made. It has conveniently sized exterior pockets and the zips work well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good size, 28 Jan 2014
Sturdy, lots of pockets? Smart looking and perfect for purpose? Gift for grandson so he chose design and colour? Good buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little bag, 12 May 2014
It might be cheap, but it looks great, has plenty of pockets inside and out, and the stitching is very robust - I managed to pack 5kg worth of stuff in it without a problem. The real test will be when I take it to Italy in a few months, will post an update then. But until then, very pleased for such a low price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap workbag, 24 Jun 2014
Ms CT Clarke (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I take this with me to work every day.

It has one large opening and two little pockets which would take a normal phone (I use a Note 3 and that doesn't fit).

Zipped area at the front for wallet/munchies can take my Note 10.1 at a squeeze.

Two handy little side pockets with velcro fastening is handy for bluetooth or cables.

Does the job for me and while I'd like an extra separator inside, not enough to spend £40 on a bag for work.

Back seems reasonably padded (I only use a single strap for carrying and the rest of the time it lives on my passenger seat). Reasonably sturdy,

BagBase Heritage Backpack / Rucksack