5.0 out of 5 stars Bag this!
I was a bit sceptical when I first purchased this bag; the maker was unknown to me and knock offs usually have poor quality and don't last too long.

However, I can say the absolute opposite with this bag!

First off, it looks great. I've received many compliments for this bag and questions as to where it can be bought and for how much.

The...
Published 11 months ago by Arron Rees

3.0 out of 5 stars She is very careful in her care of her property so I am disappointed in the backpack
Bought for my daughter but showed wear and tear after two terms of use. She is very careful in her care of her property so I am disappointed in the backpack. Other reviews suggested it would be sturdier and more long lasting.
Published 8 months ago by Gem Rock

5.0 out of 5 stars Bag this!, 17 Aug. 2014
Arron Rees "Azakajam" (UK) - See all my reviews

However, I can say the absolute opposite with this bag!

The inside has small compartments for a phone/misc cables etc. Outside are two side pockets and another pocket on the front. I've been able to get quite a lot of stuff in this, and it hasn't shown any strain under heavy weight.

Only downside I have with it is that the arms could be a bit longer, but it's nothing too serious.

Would definitely recommend this!

UPDATE: I've had this bag for more than a few months now, so I can vouch that it definitely lasts a while! I've been using it for uni, carrying notes and a tablet/laptop, and for general use, carrying shopping and even heavy food shopping. Definitely one of my best value purchases!

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 25 Jan. 2014
Cheap and good value for money. Nice size and really like the blue, good bag. has taken a lot of strain with textbooks and stuff

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 30 July 2014
It came on time, packaged excellently ensuring that the product would arrive to me in the best of conditions; which it did. I would definitely recommend this bag to any secondary school students as it fits everything inside without hassle.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing beautiful bag, 13 May 2014
A. Waugh - See all my reviews
This review is from: BagBase Heritage Backpack / Rucksack (Electronics)
this bag is extrordinary i bought it for school and it is shockingly amazing fits all my books and is stylish smart brilliant amazing beautiful love it!!!!!!!!(:

5.0 out of 5 stars Good looking and sturdy, 7 Feb. 2014
Bought it for my 16 year old son who had seen it and liked it a lot. He's extremely happy with it. He takes it to school but its equally suitable for work. Excellent buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars A neat backpack, 4 April 2014
This holds a fair bit without being bulky ie it doesn't stick out too far. It's also strong. Would recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Value bag, 3 April 2014
R. Kyle - See all my reviews
I bought this for carrying things on my bike. It is the ideal size and seems well made. It has conveniently sized exterior pockets and the zips work well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good size, 28 Jan. 2014
Sturdy, lots of pockets? Smart looking and perfect for purpose? Gift for grandson so he chose design and colour? Good buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Very impressed ..., 11 May 2015
My daughter loves this bag. She is in secondary school and has a ton of books to bring in and out every day as well as copies and folders. I was very surprised but pleased to see that it can fit in all that she needs on a daily basis, without straining the zips or the shoulder straps (which is always a concern with bags for school). She's finds it very comfortable to carry as well. We both love the design of the bag and her friends think it's cool :-D So win win all around. The bag was scheduled to arrive on the 14th of April but we got it earlier than that which impressed me very much - we are so use to having to wait for goods in general that an early delivery is a very pleasant surprise. Would definitely recommend the bag and the company again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good bag on a budget, 30 Aug. 2014
The product feels rugged, like it can stand a bit of abuse which is perfect for me as I'm about to start sixth form. Other things I needed were that it would be large, and it comfortably fits pretty much everything I can think of taking. It's nice how there are two compartments meaning I can separate things like earbuds, phone charger, pencil case and sweets from my laptop and textbooks.

Obviously this is a pretty cheap backpack so you're not going to get padded straps, which is fine. The reason I gave this backpack four stars instead of five is because it was delivered in poor packaging, with the bag completely flattened leaving a large crease mark in the smaller compartment which looks shoddy.

BagBase Heritage Backpack / Rucksack