5.0 out of 5 stars Bag this!
I was a bit sceptical when I first purchased this bag; the maker was unknown to me and knock offs usually have poor quality and don't last too long.

However, I can say the absolute opposite with this bag!

First off, it looks great. I've received many compliments for this bag and questions as to where it can be bought and for how much.

The...
Published 6 months ago by Arron Rees

3.0 out of 5 stars She is very careful in her care of her property so I am disappointed in the backpack
Bought for my daughter but showed wear and tear after two terms of use. She is very careful in her care of her property so I am disappointed in the backpack. Other reviews suggested it would be sturdier and more long lasting.
Published 3 months ago by Gem Rock

5.0 out of 5 stars Bag this!, 17 Aug. 2014
Arron Rees "Azakajam" (UK) - See all my reviews

However, I can say the absolute opposite with this bag!

The inside has small compartments for a phone/misc cables etc. Outside are two side pockets and another pocket on the front. I've been able to get quite a lot of stuff in this, and it hasn't shown any strain under heavy weight.

Only downside I have with it is that the arms could be a bit longer, but it's nothing too serious.

Would definitely recommend this!

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 25 Jan. 2014
Cheap and good value for money. Nice size and really like the blue, good bag. has taken a lot of strain with textbooks and stuff

5.0 out of 5 stars A neat backpack, 4 April 2014
This holds a fair bit without being bulky ie it doesn't stick out too far. It's also strong. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 30 July 2014
It came on time, packaged excellently ensuring that the product would arrive to me in the best of conditions; which it did. I would definitely recommend this bag to any secondary school students as it fits everything inside without hassle.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great rucksack. I ordered both a Navy and Burgundy, 4 Jan. 2015
A great rucksack. I ordered both a Navy and Burgundy. Its big enough to place A4 sized papers upright without any bending which was essential for me. It has two side pockets on the outside of the bag which I find great for little things that I would like easy access to (these open and close via velcro). Inside the bag there are little pockets which I use to store my phone and other little things. The straps are easily adjustable and very sturdy. I have loaded the bag with extremely heavy items and the bag is able to resist the weight with no tears or straining marks present on the bag. I nearly forgot - it also has a front pocket (which I think you can see in the picture) which opens and closes viz a zip.

I would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing beautiful bag, 13 May 2014
A. Waugh - See all my reviews
This review is from: BagBase Heritage Backpack / Rucksack (Electronics)
this bag is extrordinary i bought it for school and it is shockingly amazing fits all my books and is stylish smart brilliant amazing beautiful love it!!!!!!!!(:

5.0 out of 5 stars Good looking and sturdy, 7 Feb. 2014
Bought it for my 16 year old son who had seen it and liked it a lot. He's extremely happy with it. He takes it to school but its equally suitable for work. Excellent buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Value bag, 3 April 2014
R. Kyle - See all my reviews
I bought this for carrying things on my bike. It is the ideal size and seems well made. It has conveniently sized exterior pockets and the zips work well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good size, 28 Jan. 2014
Sturdy, lots of pockets? Smart looking and perfect for purpose? Gift for grandson so he chose design and colour? Good buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little bag, 12 May 2014
It might be cheap, but it looks great, has plenty of pockets inside and out, and the stitching is very robust - I managed to pack 5kg worth of stuff in it without a problem. The real test will be when I take it to Italy in a few months, will post an update then. But until then, very pleased for such a low price.

BagBase Heritage Backpack / Rucksack