5.0 out of 5 stars Silver chains

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Thinner than I thought it would be but for the price it's ok
Published 7 months ago by Yvonne Donoghue

5.0 out of 5 stars Silver chains, 24 Mar 2013
This review is from: 46cm/18inch Trace Chain 1mm Gauge Belcher Style - Genuine 925 Sterling Silver (Jewellery)
I recently bought some pendants and was looking for some silver chains to just finish the product off. When I saw these I thought "hmmmm well they won't be up to much at that price" that being said I bought 3 anyway. I can say I was very pleasantly surprised when they arrived, in a timely manner at that! The chains were much prettier in the flesh than the pictures gave them credit for. Very good value for money, which is saying a lot in this day and age. Thank you :-)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 17 July 2013
Great for the price and just what I needed to set off another purchase as a gift. Not heavy but what would you expect for the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, 12 May 2013
It's come with quality. I love the design . I'm disappoint I've chosen the wrong length. But still a good love chain.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 25 May 2014
Came very quick and is a nice little chain would be great for someone young. Would look nice with a little charm on

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as described., 8 Jan 2014
I bought this to with a pendant I had purchased, it arrived promptly and is a perfectly nice chain. For the money it was great, cheaper than you could buy on the high street.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 17 Jan 2014