I have always used these wipes for my children as they have no harsh chemicals. No parabens, sls, Petro chemicals etc.
Published 10 months ago by miss

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolute waste of money.
Published 15 months ago by Milena

5.0 out of 5 stars I highly recommend these no harsh chemical, good quality wipes, 13 April 2014
miss (West Sussex, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Jackson Reece Herbal Baby Wipes--10 x Packs of 64 (640 Wipes) (Personal Care)
Buying in bulk from Amazon was the cheapest place I found them. I use them for mucky faces and bottoms too and have had no bad reactions or rashes but always get everyone clean. They also do not leave that yucky residue that some other brands do. They also smell nice.
All of the ingredients are all clearly listed on the back of the packet. 99% natural. They are biodegradable and compostable. And they are made in the UK so they have the 'carbon conscious' stamp. They are not the cheapest but they are not the most expensive either and buying in bulk does help. But you get what you pay for and these are well worth the little bit extra in my opinion.
The little sticky bit over the hole in the packet could be designed better but a lot of wipes packets are the same. I think if this is an issue you could always buy one of those little wipes dispensers. Other than that I think these are very very good. I don't want to use nasty chemicals on my babies and I am happy with the results these give. I would highly recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stay wet and are kind to skin, 18 May 2013
I bought these because I wanted something kinder to both the environment and my baby's skin. So far they are doing the trick as his slight nappy rash seems to be improving. They are also much wetter than other wipes, which means that most times just one is enough to clean up after each nappy. They also work well for removing porridge and weetabix from baby's face!! Slightly more expensive than some others, but I think that's balanced out by the fact I use fewer wipes each day.

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolute waste of money., 14 Nov. 2013
I never write reviews on products, but i am so disappointed in these wipes that i needed to raise awareness to other buyers. The sent is so strong and it makes me want to gag (excuse too much info) and they are way too foamy and wet, so much that i need to wipe the excess moisture with a towel. Also, i am pretty sure they gave my baby daughter a terrible nappy rash that has appeared as soon as i started using them and was so persistent that it stayed for two weeks! She has never had nappy rash, so i tried eliminating everything, tried new nappies, 3 different cremes and when i finally changed wipes-the rash was gone! Never ever going to buy these again. Too bad i have got a lot left and will probably use them to clean surfaces or the pram. Such a disappointment.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 18 April 2014
After trying several brands of wipes, i thought id give these a go, being natural i thought they'd be better for baby's skin. Now my baby had mild nappy rash about once a week, and since using these she has had none. They are amazing and very gentle. I don't even use nappy cream anymore, which its self is amazing as i had to previously use it at every nappy change to try preventing rash. These on their own do the job. The packet is a bit rubbish as the sticky bit comes off. Would be better with a clip shut lid, but as for the wipes, i wont use anything else. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars The wipes I will continue to buy, 4 Sept. 2014
I bought them when still pregnant and now the baby is 5 months I'm about to order another box. I was using some cotton pads as well to start with but overall these wipes seem to last ages and they don't get dry till the last wipe. Some reviewers say they are too moist, but I never dried my baby's bottom and everything was fine. I also never had any problem with nappy rush (except when I tried cheap nappies once). I used them to remove my makeup while on holiday and they were ok at it as well. I had a sample of 10 of sensitive wipes from more popular brand and these 'sensitive' wipes were more chemical and made my eyes itch. As I'm sometimes a wierdo I also liked both wipes to test and Reece didn't taste of anything really while the other brand was bitter and chemical
The only negative about this brand is fluctuating price- once in low teens otherwise double that or triple- whats that about?!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 20 Jan. 2014
I find these wipes fantastic, there lovely and moist so make cleaning up big messes nice and easy.
There gentle on babys skin and biodegradable which is an added bonus.
Would definately reccommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hands down the best wet wipes on the market....in my opinion, 14 Jan. 2014
Like most new Mums I tried every brand on the market before I found the one I liked best and I have been using these ever since. Both my son and I have eczema and these are gentle enough to clean but not irritate our skin. They have a nice fragrance and are nice and moist (nothing worse than dry wet wipes when you need a wet wipe!) They are also made in the UK. This is a super price and free delivery means I didn't have to lug them home from the super market either!

5.0 out of 5 stars Better moisture than others, 27 Sept. 2013
rhiannon bingham "yannie" (DENVER, CO, US) - See all my reviews
Actually wipes away dirt as apose to just smearing it around! Smells lovely fresh too highly recommend,
Three more words!

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy these wipes, 16 Sept. 2014
These wipes are fantastic. I have been using them for 2 years now and still keep coming back to them - occasionally I waver and try a cheaper product but nothing beats these wipes. They are gentle on the skin, smell great and best of all very moist. They never dry out - and I often leave the packet open. The moisture in the wiles means that I use less and the cleansing power is effective. Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 27 Jan. 2015
I have 3 week old, and I didn't want to use any other wipes on her, but I've used these since she was a week old, and she hasn't had any sort of rash.. will continue to use these and great price..at just over £1 each.. defiantly recommend, if not wanting to use any chemical based products on your baby's skin.