5.0 out of 5 stars Stay wet and are kind to skin
Published on 18 May 2013 by smp675

3.0 out of 5 stars ok
Jackson Reece Herbal Baby Wipes--10 x Packs of 64 (640 Wipes): Good wipes but they are hard to take off one by one...
Published 16 months ago by Vanesa Ortega Fortuño

5.0 out of 5 stars Stay wet and are kind to skin, 18 May 2013
This review is from: Jackson Reece Herbal Baby Wipes--10 x Packs of 64 (640 Wipes) (Personal Care)
I bought these because I wanted something kinder to both the environment and my baby's skin. So far they are doing the trick as his slight nappy rash seems to be improving. They are also much wetter than other wipes, which means that most times just one is enough to clean up after each nappy. They also work well for removing porridge and weetabix from baby's face!! Slightly more expensive than some others, but I think that's balanced out by the fact I use fewer wipes each day.

5.0 out of 5 stars The wipes I will continue to buy, 4 Sept. 2014
I bought them when still pregnant and now the baby is 5 months I'm about to order another box. I was using some cotton pads as well to start with but overall these wipes seem to last ages and they don't get dry till the last wipe. Some reviewers say they are too moist, but I never dried my baby's bottom and everything was fine. I also never had any problem with nappy rush (except when I tried cheap nappies once). I used them to remove my makeup while on holiday and they were ok at it as well. I had a sample of 10 of sensitive wipes from more popular brand and these 'sensitive' wipes were more chemical and made my eyes itch. As I'm sometimes a wierdo I also liked both wipes to test and Reece didn't taste of anything really while the other brand was bitter and chemical
The only negative about this brand is fluctuating price- once in low teens otherwise double that or triple- whats that about?!

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 18 April 2014
After trying several brands of wipes, i thought id give these a go, being natural i thought they'd be better for baby's skin. Now my baby had mild nappy rash about once a week, and since using these she has had none. They are amazing and very gentle. I don't even use nappy cream anymore, which its self is amazing as i had to previously use it at every nappy change to try preventing rash. These on their own do the job. The packet is a bit rubbish as the sticky bit comes off. Would be better with a clip shut lid, but as for the wipes, i wont use anything else. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 20 Jan. 2014
I find these wipes fantastic, there lovely and moist so make cleaning up big messes nice and easy.
There gentle on babys skin and biodegradable which is an added bonus.
Would definately reccommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hands down the best wet wipes on the market....in my opinion, 14 Jan. 2014
Like most new Mums I tried every brand on the market before I found the one I liked best and I have been using these ever since. Both my son and I have eczema and these are gentle enough to clean but not irritate our skin. They have a nice fragrance and are nice and moist (nothing worse than dry wet wipes when you need a wet wipe!) They are also made in the UK. This is a super price and free delivery means I didn't have to lug them home from the super market either!

5.0 out of 5 stars Better moisture than others, 27 Sept. 2013
rhiannon bingham "yannie" (DENVER, CO, US) - See all my reviews
Actually wipes away dirt as apose to just smearing it around! Smells lovely fresh too highly recommend,
Three more words!

4.0 out of 5 stars just userfriendly, 23 Jun. 2013
Well, just great for their use as baby wipes.
Why 4 stars, not 5? Because the packaging is unfortunately not tougth enough and get teared.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy these wipes, 16 Sept. 2014
These wipes are fantastic. I have been using them for 2 years now and still keep coming back to them - occasionally I waver and try a cheaper product but nothing beats these wipes. They are gentle on the skin, smell great and best of all very moist. They never dry out - and I often leave the packet open. The moisture in the wiles means that I use less and the cleansing power is effective. Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars the best in natural wipes and the cheapest!, 1 May 2015
perfect wipes. Tried many different ones and then settled for this. they are nicely wet and they actually clean. we used water wipes at the beginning but they are too dry and harsh. These ones instead are lovely and soft. the scent is not bad and it's not worth paying more for the un scented. And they are biodegradable, which is what water wipes are not anymore (used to be)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great wipes but not flushable :(, 12 May 2015
Great wipes, good to know they've no nasties in them. They're not half dry like some brands, I never see the point in wet wipes that are barely wet. The only reason I've given 4 stars is because unlike other organic wipes, you can't flush these and that's a bit of a deal breaker for me. I think I'll go back to Beaming baby after I've worked my way through these 10 packs.