5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic....highly recommend!
I would definitely recommend these wipes as they are very gentle on babies delicate skin.
My daughter had awful nappy rash and a rash around her mouth with using a well known sensitive wipe brand and since changing to J&R she's had none, now 18 months old.
Published 1 month ago by Kat

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok
Love the Jackson Reese wipes but these are not watery enough so will just stick to their herbal ones from now on
Published 2 months ago by ilove quality

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic....highly recommend!, 23 Feb 2014
This review is from: Jackson Reece Unscented Baby Wipes--10 x Packs of 64 (640 Wipes) (Personal Care)
If you wipe your own face with 'ordinary' wipes, feel the sting! Not with the J&R. The scented ones smell devine too.
Convert and Enjoy... :) xx

5.0 out of 5 stars great!, 22 Feb 2014
very happy with price and quantity ! lovely and soft on babies skin and all natural! i like that they are more wet then other wipes i have tried !

5.0 out of 5 stars Such Good Quality, 21 Feb 2014
I love these wipes they are very moist which is brilliant for when my baby needs a good wipe. I find I use less wipes than other brands so a pack does last me. My child has never suffered a rash as I believe these are mild.
When I wipe her hands and face though i use pampers instead as they are more dry these leave a lot of fluid behind but I think that's needed for a bottom
I order these when I see them on offer as I love receiving them straight to my door

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wipes, 23 Dec 2013
Fantastic product - gentle on baby's bottom, and reassuringly natural and eco friendly. Was unsure to start with, but now we've used them, I won't use anything else. The natural ones smell 'natural', probably just of their ingredients, and the herbal ones don't have much smell at all. One review said they smelled really strongly, but the batch I had certainly didn't. Highly recommended product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, Gentle and Natural!, 24 Nov 2013
I use these to remove my make-up before I cleanse and tone my face. They are reasonably priced nice and thick and a little foamy which I love! I have no babies yet but I do buy them for all the babies I know. I highly reccomend. I just bought my first pack of 10 from Amazon as I hate to run out. I might just buy another 10 more in case lol.Well done Jackson Reece.. hope you make some other products too such as shampoo, creams etc...

5.0 out of 5 stars The best natural wipes ever., 3 April 2014
These are the best natural wipes we have used. Only water added to it. If you want a natural low chemical wipe we found these the best. They are also a fantastic price on Amazon (often 13/ten pack box). My only complaint would be that the top part of the packet can easily split. However minor complaint compared to the positives.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderfull, 10 Mar 2014
A great product, just the right size and gentle on your skin. This is the second time we have ordered and we will buy this again!

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 22 Jan 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Eco friendly wipes, 10 Jan 2014
A. Devlin (Scotland) - See all my reviews
Very moist, biodegradable wipes. Great for cleaning baby bottoms. Just lost the 1 star because as with most wipe packs I find it tricky to keep the next wipe far enough in for the pack to reseal easily.

5.0 out of 5 stars best disposable wipes, 21 Dec 2013
Klaudia (bishop's stortford, uk) - See all my reviews
If you're looking for gentle wipes that won't irritate your baby's skin, ones that do their job and don't leave a sticky film on the skin you just found them. After using these wipes my newborn's skin is back to were it supposed to be, it's pink and nicely moisturized insted of red and dried out. They're just perfect.

ARRAY(0xad0468dc)