5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic....highly recommend!
I would definitely recommend these wipes as they are very gentle on babies delicate skin.
My daughter had awful nappy rash and a rash around her mouth with using a well known sensitive wipe brand and since changing to J&R she's had none, now 18 months old.
Published 17 months ago by Kat

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for us at all.
Personally I really don't like these wipes. Now - it's important to me that my children don't have nasty chemicals put on their skin (which most babywipes do contain!) but these wipes - although unscented - smell pretty awful in my opinion. They also drag on the skin, not nice at all.
Published 8 months ago by CarJam

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Such Good Quality, 21 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Jackson Reece Unscented Baby Wipes--10 x Packs of 64 (640 Wipes) (Personal Care)
I love these wipes they are very moist which is brilliant for when my baby needs a good wipe. I find I use less wipes than other brands so a pack does last me. My child has never suffered a rash as I believe these are mild.
When I wipe her hands and face though i use pampers instead as they are more dry these leave a lot of fluid behind but I think that's needed for a bottom
I order these when I see them on offer as I love receiving them straight to my door

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, Gentle and Natural!, 24 Nov. 2013
I use these to remove my make-up before I cleanse and tone my face. They are reasonably priced nice and thick and a little foamy which I love! I have no babies yet but I do buy them for all the babies I know. I highly reccomend. I just bought my first pack of 10 from Amazon as I hate to run out. I might just buy another 10 more in case lol.Well done Jackson Reece.. hope you make some other products too such as shampoo, creams etc...

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic....highly recommend!, 23 Feb. 2014
If you wipe your own face with 'ordinary' wipes, feel the sting! Not with the J&R. The scented ones smell devine too.
Convert and Enjoy... :) xx

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wipes, 23 Dec. 2013
Fantastic product - gentle on baby's bottom, and reassuringly natural and eco friendly. Was unsure to start with, but now we've used them, I won't use anything else. The natural ones smell 'natural', probably just of their ingredients, and the herbal ones don't have much smell at all. One review said they smelled really strongly, but the batch I had certainly didn't. Highly recommended product.

5.0 out of 5 stars great!, 22 Feb. 2014
very happy with price and quantity ! lovely and soft on babies skin and all natural! i like that they are more wet then other wipes i have tried !

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for us at all., 18 Nov. 2014
I have since switched to washable reusable wipes and I won't be buying disposable wipes again now. 1 washable does the job of 6 or more disposable wipes!

5.0 out of 5 stars The best wipes, 26 April 2014
Really kind on the skin, more expensive than others but you need fewer as they are so moist. Worth the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonder wipes, 17 July 2013
These are great and kind to my baby's delicate skin. The only issue I have is one that I find with most wet wipes and that is the opening on the packet. The hole either splits or the sticky part loses its stick therefor the packet doesn't close properly. This often results in things in my change bag getting damp or in hot weather, the wipes drying up.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best natural wipes ever., 3 April 2014
These are the best natural wipes we have used. Only water added to it. If you want a natural low chemical wipe we found these the best. They are also a fantastic price on Amazon (often £13/ten pack box). My only complaint would be that the top part of the packet can easily split. However minor complaint compared to the positives.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super wipes, 7 Dec. 2013
I can't recommend these wipes enough. In scented, kind to skin and do the job well. They are thick so don't fall apart in use, they stay moist and clean brilliantly. Best wipes I have come across. My only quibble is that the wipes are sometimes difficult to get out of the pack in a hurry but that is the same with most wipes.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›