1,275 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product. Great value.
Published 8 months ago by Georgina Moon

1.0 out of 5 stars Fell apart within a month
Published 9 months ago by Etherfiend

1.0 out of 5 stars Fell apart within a month, 25 Feb 2014
This review is from: Swees® Ultra Slim Apple iPad Air (5th 2013 Version) Leather Case Cover, Full Protection Smart Cover for iPad Air iPad 5 5th With Magnetic Auto Wake & Sleep Function + Screen Protector & Stylus Pen - Black (Electronics)
Purchased this alongside an iPad Air at the end of January 2014. The stand/cover part has lasted okay but today (25/2/14) only two corner pieces of the plastic housing remain in place to contain the iPad. The plastic is terrible brittle and when the first piece broke off I assumed I may have used excessive force or picked up the device in a way that stressed the housing. Turns out that definitely wasn't the case as over the past week various other small chips of plastic have been dropping off too. Now just one of the four sides of the casing remains with no damage.

Considering the thing has only travelled between my living room and bedroom I can't exactly say the case has been put through a lot of stress. I regret going for a cheaper casing and will not buy a replacement from the same manufacturer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product. Great value., 18 Mar 2014
I gave this five stars as the case fits the iPad Air beautifully, I like the rigid back cover. The front cover locks the screen so you never have to turn it off with the button, it starts up automatically again when opened. The colour is great, there was a big choice of colours. I don't use the screen protectors or stylus which came free. It is possible to fold the front case into three, making a type of stand so the iPad Air sits on a slope which is better for typing or reading. There are better, more expensive cases on the market, but this cheap case suits me fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it, 14 Sep 2013
I have been looking for a new cover which had a reasonable price for weeks. This is a perfect fit for the Kindle Paperwhite and I would recommend it to anyone

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected., 27 Nov 2013
For the price I thought that something quite bad would turn up. My surprise was that this is an excellent cover (no, not real leather) very sturdy and tight on the pad. Would recommend!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, 5 Jun 2013
I wasn't sure at first whether to risk buying this since there was no feedback on either the case or the seller when I bought it. I'm glad I took the risk, I've had the case for a month now and I'm very happy with it. It does exactly what it says and the seller was efficient, it arrived within about 3 or 4 days.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 11 Oct 2013
Good quality, lovely vibrant colour. New Kindle Paperwhite fits perfectly (you push it in & it stays there. Love the feature that turns your kindle on automatically when you open the cover.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks £30, only £8!!, 9 Dec 2013
So amazed by this product! Not only did it only take 2 days to come, but the quality is great. As said in the title, I was seriously surprised that I only paid around £8 for it, and so was others when they saw it. I was gonna ask for a more expensive one for Christmas, but I now will be changing my order! Thank you!

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 19 Feb 2014
Ok I know these are not in the same price bracket as so called premium covers, but this was just poor all round. I found the rear of the case, although slim, very flimsy and looked like it was going to break completely at any given moment. Perhaps it was the colour, or the material, but fingerprints and dust showed up a lot also.

One thing that worries me about these cases is the magnetic front cover. Yes they look good, but the magnet hinges attach to the front of the Ipad which in turn creates the 'book' like cover appearance. I noticed that the metal on metal feel started leaving marks on my brand new Ipad air. Luckily they wiped off, but after time I worry that this would permanently mark the tablet - so I sent it back for a refund. Be careful

1.0 out of 5 stars Not cheap enough!, 12 Nov 2013
Bought from another account and I must say -

Aside from falsely advertising as leather (it's a faux leather and not tremendous quality in that department) this is a classic cheap product over the official versions or just higher priced alternative sellers.

The product struggles to fit on the new ipad Air correctly, it's a strain and doesn't quite line up properly. More over the edges are dangerously sharp and I had some bits of the cover sticking out that I constantly caught my fingers on whilst trying to stand it up.

The standing function itself is useless and doesn't support the weight once the Ipad is connected so it collapses frequently.

I'm all for bargain hunting but for products like the Ipad Air I'd avoid this.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for kindle, 15 Dec 2013
its great as it stays closed until opened and automatically the last page you were reading comes up. ideal cover.