4.7 out of 5 stars1,219
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£4.99

on 6 March 2014
I started reading this book thinking it was going to be a laugh a minute. It was humorous in parts. I learnt what a lovely guy John Bishop is. His early family life. His wandering charity adventures are amazing. Well done lad!
on 1 August 2014
Brilliant, very interesting, funny. Read this on my Kindle and was delighted to see photos at the end. Usually you don't get the photos.
I am a huge fan of John Bishop and have his DVD's. Makes for pure funny entertainment.
on 19 February 2015
Interesting book. Knew some of the content but it brought home how difficult it is to be a successful comedian and what goes on behind the scenes. Worth a read to learn about hoe a Comic Relief trial comes about. What a good guy
on 28 December 2014
Watching John on TV, he comes across as quite a character. After reading his story, you understand the support provided by family and friends when fused to his ambitions, made an unstoppable rollercoaster ride. Well done, John.
on 15 February 2015
I love John bishop he's a genuine million dollar human being . I really enjoyed this book I liked the true simplicity of it ,a life story that most people can relate to . I would recommend this book to anyone .well done John .
on 19 January 2015
A good read, funny and sad in parts, and really entertaining. John Bishop shows what can be achieved if you believe in yourself and are really determined. I found myself at times, reading the words in a Liverpudlian accent!
on 9 September 2014
I loved reading this book very much, all the way through I could hear John's voice reading it to me I laughed was a little sad, but what a great read you get everything in it warts an all. Just how an autobiography should be.
on 12 August 2014
A look behind the scenes and the jokes of one of Britain's finest comedians, disarmingly emotive and honest this book is a testament to what people can achieve when willing to take that first step on the road to their dreams.
on 3 March 2014
I really enjoyed reading this written as it was in John's own voice - I could imagine listening to him. He came across as a humble, decent human being who is devoted to his family. By the way its also very funny in places!!
on 6 August 2014
This is a delightful book. Human, witty, emotional, funny and beautifully written. I am not usually a fan of biographies but this one kept me reading until the middle of the night. There seems no end to Mr Bishop's talents.