5.0 out of 5 stars WOMENS COMBAT BOOTS SIZE 5
I love these. Exactly like the picture. Very strong and comfortable. I'm even wearing them around the office with an attemp at the 'grunge' look. Any excuse to wear them! I think I'll need to get another pair soon.
Published 21 months ago by Charlie

3.0 out of 5 stars Get a Grip! (Yes - I mean that literally!)
I bought these in "black grey", size three. They look *incredible*. They feel perfect.

The single, only draw-back to these, is that they have absolutely NO grip whatsoever!

Published 18 months ago by anon

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Get a Grip! (Yes - I mean that literally!), 16 Aug. 2013

Like, really: NONE... which makes walking in these a safety hazard even if you're simply walking down a regular concrete side-walk on a warm, summers day.. Rain, frost or snow? Don't even think about it. Not unless you find some way to put grips on the soles or something.

The fact that these gorgeous-looking boots have no grip, may not even be such a problem if the soles were made out of a material that had some kind of "natural grip" even for being completely flat... like rubber. However, the material these soles are made from makes the fact that they have no grooves or anything even worse. The soles are hard, solid and VERY SMOOTH once worn a little, which makes slipping over in them almost an ineventiability... which is so unfortunate as I would wear these all the time otherwise. :(

If I can take these to a shoe repair shop and get the soles kitted out with a nice grip, I am pretty sure these would be my favorite boots.

5.0 out of 5 stars WOMENS COMBAT BOOTS SIZE 5, 17 May 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 6 May 2013
cheap, fast and exactly what I was looking for. It's a shame they didn't have the other designs in my size but other than that I have only praise!

5.0 out of 5 stars good value, 28 Nov. 2014
These boots are just what I was looking for, but expected I'd have to pay a lot more. They are very slightly larger than many sized 5, but I'm pleased about that. Some makes are a little tight, and after being out all day in footwear that felt fine in the morning, there's nothing worse than having feet that are killing you by the end of the day!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 15 Jun. 2014
I love these kind of boots i wear them all the time. They are comfortable and look great! I would recommend these!

4.0 out of 5 stars Black boots, 31 May 2014
Product looked as it did in the picture. A narrow foot and a little plasticky feel to them but you pay for what you get...a good cheap deal

4.0 out of 5 stars Too big but good, 7 May 2014
I bought these boots (I am normally a size 5) but when they arrived they were much too big i returned them for a different size (size 4) and once they arrived they were perfect. I have waterproofed them with a spray and have noted that the tread on them is completely adequate for what i need. I wore them over the bank holiday weekend while camping and they stood the test brilliantly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Boots, 24 April 2014
James Tarrier "VW camper" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
My granddaughter (yes granddaughter) loves them. They are well made and well finished, they should last her till she grows out of tnem

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice boot shame about sizing., 21 Mar. 2014
Unfortunately we had to return these boots because they were too small. We decided against getting another size. They were cute though and a good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars grey army boots, 16 Mar. 2014
C. Richards "Mason" (UK) - See all my reviews
Really comfortable boot. Good design.
Have been looking to purchase some grey boots. So i was pleased to find these.
Would recommend.Would purchase again.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›