5.0 out of 5 stars A good buy.
Excellent, easy to put together, strong and very well made. Just right for a 1 to 2 year old, my granddaughter loves it.
Published 16 months ago by Jacquie

3.0 out of 5 stars Stupid wheel fixtures.
Published 27 days ago by Grace Parker

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A good buy., 18 Jan. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Best of the bunch, 13 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Viga Wooden Doll's Pram (Toy)
Fantastic value for money, stable base for my grand-daughter who is learning to walk. Good quality, she loves it !

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely pram., 10 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Viga Wooden Doll's Pram (Toy)
Lovely little pram for my daughters first birthday. My 6 year old even loves to play with it too. Good quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Wee Pram, 30 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Viga Wooden Doll's Pram (Toy)
A beautiful well constructed wee pram that any child would be delighted to receive. Very solid and quite heavy which would stop it over balancing and very easy to put together. I bought this for my 16 month old granddaughters christmas and she is quite tall and should do her for quite a while, maybe it will help her start walking. Overall I would say this was an excellent buy, one of the best on the market as there are very few prams that are suitable for under 3 years old. I highly recommend this pram to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars was easy to assemble and is loved by my granddaughter, 26 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Viga Wooden Doll's Pram (Toy)
Arrived early, was easy to assemble and is loved by my granddaughter.
Brilliant value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Doll's pram, 6 May 2014
This review is from: Viga Wooden Doll's Pram (Toy)
Easy to assemble. Exactly as pictured. Ideal as first pram for toddler.I found the service from Amazon to be most efficient.

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely little buggy, 1 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Viga Wooden Doll's Pram (Toy)
I love this little buggy it was very well packed and quite easy to put together it seems to be well made and very sturdy its a christmas present for our 14 month old grand daughter I'm sure she will love it

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal present for a toddler, 14 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Viga Wooden Doll's Pram (Toy)
Ideal Christmas present for 18 month granddaughter who loves pushing it around. It is well able to take toddler sized knocks and as and when it finally breaks it's not as if it were that expensive to matter. We think it is more than likely to outlast the length of time she will show interest in it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Stupid wheel fixtures., 30 April 2015
This review is from: Viga Wooden Doll's Pram (Toy)
.Thought I would build it while my daughter napped as it seemed simple enough. Instructions were basic and easy to follow. That was until it came to fix the wheels on. The small star fixtures where near by inpossible to fit on, had to ask elsewhere for advice. Made so much noise trying to fit them on I woke my daughter. Utterly stupid way to fix on the wheels. This has put me off recommending this to friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars She loves dolls and I am sure that she will love this pram, 17 Dec. 2014
Karen Palmer "Peanut" (HHaslemereitian) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Viga Wooden Doll's Pram (Toy)
Bought this for my granddaughter who has just learned to walk. She loves dolls and I am sure that she will love this pram.

The colours are lovely - unfortunately I can't tell you anything else about the quality because its all wrapped up for xmas.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›