on 26 July 2013
This is suitable for a large wall, and it looks nice. However it is not so easy to put it up, you need to have imagination to arrange the branches.
on 7 November 2014
This has to be THE most frustrating thing I have ever done. I really wanted it to look like the pictures but I have since come to the conclusion that that is impossible. It still looks good, but the stickers themselves are badly cut and do not fit where the picture on Amazon suggests it should go. If you are artistic and don't mind doing it your own way then you having nothing to worry about. Although they are numbered it doesn't help much as there is no diagram as to where each part number should go..
on 18 November 2013
easy to apply and looks great, makes a massive difference to the room will definitely be recommending to family friends
on 13 March 2016
Absolute rubbish. Would highly recommend that nobody purchases this product, the seller should remove this from listing and stop ripping buyers off. It does not stick whichever way you do it, so unless you want to glue it to your walls its pointless. The instructions are barely readable and the bird cage part is quite ugly. It's now in the bin and i'm out of pocket. Wish i had read the reviews!
on 14 September 2013
I love the simplicity of this wall sticker, but its affect on the wall is brilliant, such a good idea
on 27 February 2015
Arrived on time and in very good package, but there were NO INSTRUCTIONS and it was impossible to figure out how to put the pieces nicely together. There are numbers but believe me, not intuitive at all (and I normally don't have any problems) arranged how I could now waiting for a different one and looking forward to take it down. Very disappointing
on 30 January 2015
Packaging was great and it arrived in great conditions. First problem: NO INSTRUCTIONS and it was not easy to try to put it up. In fact I arranged the pieces as I could even cutting myself to adjust the pieces. The material of the branches is very delicate and while trying to take them out I ripped quite a few. would not buy again
on 1 November 2013
This stickers arrived quickly , I took a little patience because it is a lot but I Love this product and it makes my sitting room wall looked fabulous , it is brilliant! Does not seem like stickers, it looks like an expensive wall papers. Send photo to friend who comments about how nice it looks. Would recommend it to friends and the price was Excellent too.
on 7 January 2016
it looks good but it was difficult to follow what to put where so i just put the branches where they looked right.i have ordered another one so that i can add more branches for more cover.some bits have pealed off so i am going to use a glue stick for extra adhesion.on the whole,good product and covers a bare wall quickly.
on 5 November 2013
The purchase came with no instructions on how to construct, but luckily with a creative mind I was able to assemble in my own way. However I found that many pieces didn't seem to fit together and had a few left over. If you're fine with it not resembling the picture then you can make it look rather pretty yourself.

See one answered question