on 18 October 2013
I bought this product, as by the pictures online it looks quite big. I wanted it to go on the wall behind my bed. I received the stickers and there was no picture with it, but yes the parts were numbered, this would help I hear you say?! Oh no, I cut round all the componant parts to try and lay them out so I could work out where they went. I couldn't do it, some of the stickers seemed to be printed wrong! I gave it to my boyfriend, no joy, and then to my daughter and her boyfriend and still no joy! Very disappointed in this, there just isn't enough to make is look anything as full as the picture. Basically a waste of money and I have had to throw it in the bin.
on 8 March 2014
I bought this product despite having read previous reviews advising that it was not a great product and was hard to put up but I thought I'd give it a go anyway as I have quite a creative imagination. When it arrived previous reviewer's are right...there are no instructions. Not trying to be too flustered I attempted to copy the pictures from the pictures on Amazon only to find that it seemed that there were barely any of the same pieces at all!!!! Nothing fit and I would even suggest that there were not enough pieces to actually resemble anything like the pictures! This product did however end up in its rightful place....in the bin!!!
on 4 March 2014
I bought 2 stickers in different design from this seller, but this one was just Bad!, keeps falling off the wall!! I hate it!!!!
on 20 December 2013
No picture to follow or instructions. Unable to use item, disappointed. I wouldn't bother buying this item. It doesn't look like the description.
on 24 February 2014
I have wall decals all over my home, these are the worst ones I have ever purchased. Poorly cut, no instructions (so made my own trees) and they do NOT stick. Less than 20 minutes and they started falling off my wall. I am very disappointed and will never use again. It is worth paying a little more elsewhere to get a really good finish.
on 3 February 2014
quick delivery, the only thing is no proper instructions as to how to make it look like it does in the picture, but great if you have a artistic side you can just put the branches where you want and to fit in the space you have as there was no right or wrong way, love it.
on 27 February 2016
Lovely wall art. Doesn't stick quite as well as some other stickers I have used, but a few glue dots here and there and it was fine. I didn't have room for the whole design due to a vent so I made up my own layout to use up all the branches.
review image
on 27 October 2013
no detailed picture to difficult to figure out where each piece was supposed go and doesn't stick very well. put in kitchen and if room gets too hot it starts to come of. disappointed with item
on 20 January 2015
Very disappointed, first of all , my order arrived wrong, after few day received the right one and for my surprise, the sticker doesn't stick to the wall, by the time i was putting the other one on the wall, the previous came out. No stick to the wall at all. It's sad because it looks so beautiful in the picture and i would have thought it would look lovely on my walls. Poor quality , I wish I had read the reviews before buying it. The stickers from the poundshop which I have in my daughters room, is much better quality and it is still there with no sign of coming off. I will return it
on 23 June 2013
I have bought previous stickers and have had no problems, but was unhappy with this one!
No diagram to follow, a lot smaller than I had thought even though I measured it! Tried to lay it out going by the picture, but very sparse and I didn't like the final look of it!
I still used the wall sticker however I made my own arrangement if the stickers, and had to do a little bit of cutting

See one answered question