5.0 out of 5 stars More stars needed, LOVED these books., 20 April 2014
This review is from: The Crystal Warriors Series Bundle (Books 1-3) (Kindle Edition)
I had the first book recommended to me by a friend & am so grateful! , The Crystal Warrior was a free download & I'd finished it in less than a day, totally hooked. Instantly had to get the rest of them as I just fell in love with the characters. If you enjoy mystical romance that's not too OTT with it's graphic wording these are the books to look at. Found a fourth when I finished Jade's Choice, downloaded & read that yesterday, housework is a little harder with a kindle in your hand but not impossible I've discovered! MORE PLEASE MAREE :-) Heading out to try and find me a Crystal!

4.0 out of 5 stars great story, 20 Oct 2013
First and second storylines were fantastic, really had me enthralled but it sort of lost the way in the third book and it dragged. Malachite' s story could have been fantastic but lacked romance and the edge of suspense that the other storylines contained. I think it could have been the lack of knowing there feelings and wanting between the main characters . It felt a bit rushed but I enjoyed the characters in the book and would have loved a book on Pieter. Maybe should have played more to Malachites torture and Jade helping him through it , so we could really feel for him. I loved the Crystal theme and the Warriors themselves, I would have loved for them all to have met up. Overall though a good buy.