5.0 out of 5 stars High waisted, genuinely tall/long leggings
Published on 21 Dec. 2012 by Angel C

3.0 out of 5 stars good however
there warm and comfy however the leather looks streched and looks a bit iffy after wearing them once! good product but not perfect.
Published on 4 Mar. 2013 by Emirii

5.0 out of 5 stars High waisted, genuinely tall/long leggings, 21 Dec. 2012
Bought a pair of these high waisted leggings in Shiny Black hoping that I'd finally found some that would really be long enough. Being six foot tall - so many leggings are way too short. Pleased to say these are excellent, they're proper full length and decent quality. The Large size seems a perfect fit for size 12, the material is a good thickness and not practically-see-through like many cheaper (and not so cheap) ones I've bought in the past. So pleased with these leggings I ordered a pair in Matt Black too and they're also great. Definitely recommended and am now considering silver or gold ones!

5.0 out of 5 stars A bargain!, 21 Jan. 2013
M. Chadwick "Mon" (UK) - See all my reviews
I bought these leggings after reading all the reviews and I'm so glad I did. The fit is great and true to size. The waist band is nice and high so they don't roll down when bending over etc.
They're very flattering, but the best bit for me is the length. I'm 5'9" and they reach my ankles - that's a first! Lovely!

3.0 out of 5 stars good however, 4 Mar. 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars THE WET LOOK FINISH RUBS OFF!!!, 9 July 2013
Loved these at first, but even before first wash the wet look finish starts to wear off in patches, especially around the bum area!!! Not good quality at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice ones, 7 May 2013
when I took the leggings out of the packet,I thot they were too small and they were never gonna fit me.I am a size 10 and bought the medium size and it suits me perfectly.I was impressed by this purchase and the delivery was really quick.I would recommend these

5.0 out of 5 stars Sexy bargain, 18 May 2013
Lorna Foster (Colne Drive, Sutton, St Helens, Merseyside.) - See all my reviews
Thoroughly pleased with this purchase. I wasn't sure they'd suit me being size 16 but worn with a flattering sexy top, I felt really good wearing them after a number of compliments I got on a night out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kaye, 18 Jan. 2013
I love these, so comfy to wear. They look gorgeous on and go really nice with a peplum top. I would advise to buy these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, 9 Jun. 2014
IMO (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I chose a S, being sz 6 and it fits perfectly, Nice surprise, the cut is properly high waisted, so very comfortable to wear.The stitching is strong, and I am very pleased with the overall quality, it doesn't feel as "plasticky" as I was fearing,I wanted a leggings that kind of tone for a long time. I just went back to order the dark gold.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 24 Jan. 2013
I received them faster than expected, and the quality is superb. I've bought many of the same type of shiny black leggings in the past for more money and the quality has been awful, these really are good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars looks great, 16 Jan. 2013
items look just like the picture and look great on and feel good quality. they wash well and don't crease. they are high waisted which is good so there is no waist line visible but they are a little long in length