5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money
Bought for our grand children for so many uses. It is strong, sturdy and has rounded edges making it very safe for them. The legs of one chair were not in the box when we opened it - the sellers would have had no way of knowing before dispatch. Once informed, the missing parts were sent by 24 hour delivery without a quibble. We would be happy to buy from this seller again.
Published 16 months ago by paul price

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed.
This item came in today with in an opened box with the goods damaged. I wish I never ordered this product. Very disappointed.
Published 12 days ago by David

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 7 May 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars nice & sturdy, 7 July 2013
quick delivery, nice sturdy table & chairs for my 2 1/2 year old son
I would recommend to anyone to buy

4.0 out of 5 stars Great kiddies table, 5 Sep 2013
This review is from: Kiddy Activity Table and 2 Chair Set Red (Toy)
Hi i bought this table for my nephew he likes it as do I it's perfect for a variety of differant things for him to do! The height and size of this table is perfect to doesnt take up much space! Also the colour is fab!:) Would defiantly recommend this product!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased that I have been able to find this as ..., 22 Aug 2014
This review is from: Kiddy Activity Table and 2 Chair Set Red (Toy)
Very pleased that I have been able to find this as I had the exact red table when I was younger.. And I had so much use out of it so I'm happy I've been able to purchase this for my daughter. There was a few scrape on it that's the only disappointment I have to say.. And I think the table personally is worth about 20-25 in total.. But overall I am please with it

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 15 Jun 2014
This review is from: Kiddy Activity Table and 2 Chair Set Red (Toy)
A good buy, my 2 year old loves having lunch or doingn activities on her big girl table.
It is a good height that Will give her plenty of time with it before getting too big.

Only negative I can say is that the buyer added an extra 6 on to the price for tax. So you buy your product, agree price, pay delivery hand then when you recieved your table and chairs with invoice they have added 6 on for tax

5.0 out of 5 stars Activity table, 6 Jun 2014
This review is from: Kiddy Activity Table and 2 Chair Set Red (Toy)
The table and chairs arrived very promptly, packaged extremely well and is excellent for a young child to either play or eat at. Very good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good item, 1 Jun 2014
This review is from: Kiddy Activity Table and 2 Chair Set Red (Toy)
This product is excellent value for money. It is very sturdy and although you push the legs on they are not easy to take off for the children which is a plus.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this table, 30 May 2014
This review is from: Kiddy Activity Table and 2 Chair Set Red (Toy)
Great durable table, looks great perfect for eating on, painting searing and even my son plays with his cars on it, perfect for indoor and outside and easy to put together, also if u wanted to put it away all legs easily come off to maybe put in a bag and put away when child out grows it

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for kids., 28 May 2014
This review is from: Kiddy Activity Table and 2 Chair Set Red (Toy)
Fast delivery, and great value,

My twins love it! They use the table to eat from, play from.

It's a great size for 2 kids especially sat opposite each other. Easily cleaned and can use in or outdoors.

Definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 1 May 2014
This review is from: Kiddy Activity Table and 2 Chair Set Red (Toy)
My grand daughter loves it and we have good fun either colouring, pretend play or painting. She's not yet 2 and climbs on the chair and sits ready to play.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›