4.0 out of 5 stars Brighter than the pics

Published 6 months ago by Sem90

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Brighter than the pics, 30 May 2013
someenglishrose (London, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This is a really nice top and well priced. The colour is actually more intense than it appears in the pictures, which is what I was hoping for. I am usually either an 8 or a 10. I went for the size 10, but I found it was just a bit big at the bust and around the ribs (obviously it is loose on the tummy, but that's how it's supposed to be). I am only 16 weeks now and expect I will fill it out eventually, but others may prefer to err on the side of getting a smaller size if they want it to fit nicely earlier in pregnancy. I have actually gone back to buy it in some other colours, but I've gone for the size 8 this time. I would have liked the option to get it in white, but no luck.

My one bugbear is about the postage. For multiple items, they charge postage separately for each item. I would rather they had listed the price of the top as £12 then charged me once for postage, rather than whacking me with an unexpected £8 postage charge at the till.

4.0 out of 5 stars i like it, 2 July 2014
it was ok

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 22 Jun 2014
Great fit and really comfortable to wear. Been washed a few times and held its shape and colour well. Going to buy another in a different colour. Highly recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, bust a bit funny, 8 May 2014
The top is good quality, heavy cotton material, which sits well under the bust and looks very flattering.The bust doesn't fit so well, the mid-section ruffles out in uncontrolled manner, also the sleeves are a bit too short to go under elbows, mind you I have wide shoulders so it could cause it. The size is good, before pregnancy I was 10-12 and this size 12 fits me well. The tunic is allright but prefered the v-neck version from the same seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 6 May 2014
Excellent fast delivery. Lovely colour, it's looks and fits great. It's true to size and I am tempted to buy another one in another colour.

5.0 out of 5 stars must have in many colours! love it, 26 April 2014
J. Oman (UK) - See all my reviews
So good I ordered two more in different colours after the original colour! The fit is very nice, but I removed the elastic from sleeves as this was biting into my arms. It is great for showing off my baby bump and great length to go with leggings and cover up all the bits you need covered even in size 18.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's not bad, 22 April 2014
Nice looking top, a little on the large side and I consider myself to be pushing the next size up but it's pretty and with me being 7 months, I still have time to grow. The only problem I found with this is that it's too short to wear with leggings and you can see the line from my maternity pants underneath! I probably wouldn't buy again, but it's not too bad, especially when you take in to consideration the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars A great top for the money., 21 April 2014
I only have one gripe, the stitching along the neckline is not even. I can live with that for the cost. It will make a great work top that will allow me room to grow. I would order another for work.

3.0 out of 5 stars Returns complicated, 21 April 2014
Lovely colour and material. Wish it was a little longer to also cover my bottom. I'm usually a size 8 so that's what I ordered but had to send it back and get a size bigger (sizes slightly on the small side). Also not straight forward trying to send it back. Overall nice top and good price but wish they would make returns more simple

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 19 April 2014
I do love the colour of this top, and it fits nicely across my chest (I'm quite too heavy!) however I have really thin arms and I really struggled as the elasticated arm end bits are extremely tight almost as if it was an error in the manufacturing.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›