on 21 October 2013
There is nothing better than a pair of comfy wellies and these are very comfy. They are also a perfect height for wading in the river when I go rowing.
on 4 November 2013
Well I am not gong to get excited over a welly, non the less for the price this is great for dog walking and general garden work being water proof and comfortable. Well not as comfortable as an expensive type but no problem to wear all day if necessary though I suspect they will need a couple of pairs of sock come the real cold weather. In all got to be good for the price. Delivery good as well.
on 10 February 2014
the boots were very very small. i ordered an 11 as i am usually a 10 and struggled to get my feet in them when they were on they were too small in the foot
on 26 January 2014
Absolute rubbish! I got these mid Dec 2013. A month later having only used them for walking the dog across the fields (less than 30 miles in total I estimate) they have split on the sole of the left boot and the water just seeps in within 10 minutes of being out in them. The soles are hard and not very flexible which makes them noisy on hard surfaces, unforgiving on your feet and I think has caused them to split.
Amazon have refunded very promptly and I have purchased a pair of Dunlop wellies which I hope will be better than these.
Best avoided.
on 8 March 2014
I bought two pairs of wellingtons and have worn one of the pairs occasionally since I bought them a few weeks ago. Today the sole of one boots split completely, and has rendered the boot useless. Granted the boots are cheap but they are very poor. I will see how long the other pair now lasts
on 21 January 2014
For the price, a good quality boot

Compared to other Wellie boots though I find these quite hard work to get on, quite tight.
on 24 November 2013
not great if you have a high instep but comfortable when wearing for walking dog cleaning car etc, for the price good
on 25 February 2014
I purchased these wellies mid September, and after limited use they are now leaking in the left foot only 5 months on.
I was initially pleased with them, they were comfortable and the correct size but am now forced to take this back and feel most disappointed with the product.
on 19 December 2013
Bought these as they were a good price. When I first opened them the smell took my breath away. A very strong chemical/petroleum smell. Put them in the garage thinking that the smell would go. It subsided slightly over 4 days but remained. Couldn't wear them. Had to send them back.
on 17 February 2014
My feet are 12.5 or 13.

I bought these in size 13. It says 13 on the sole, but there is no way these are size 13, they are barely even 12..

There's no point in buying footwear online if the sizing is this far off.