on 8 April 2015
Suppose I can't really complain given the cost of this item. They fit ok and cover the bump well. Only thing is they are quite see through which doesn't look that nice so these will be used for dossing around the house and I'll stick to Asda leggings for the remaining 5 weeks!
on 9 September 2014
Wore out really quickly and the seams twisted so really uncomfortable after a few washes. Colour faded and now i don't wear them at all as I've replaced them with a better quality version. Fitted over the bump well but thats about all i can say positively.
on 30 January 2015
I was so happy with this product I ordered another pair as soon as I tried the first on! Comfy, easy to wash, easy to put on, lovely material. I will literally be living in these throughout pregnancy. Great and quick service too; thank you
on 17 July 2014
I bought these at 15 weeks and they were a bit baggy but I wore them I'm now 27 weeks they are so cosy perfect for the weather boots and socks if it's cold and no socks and pumps if it's hit. I live in them.
Brilliant multi wear item
on 28 May 2013
Arrived quickly with no problems. The leggings are very comfortable (which is so very important) however they don't wash all that well. I would recommend these to other people.
on 29 June 2013
bought them slightly too big but which shouldn't be a problem as i am on my 6th month of pregnancy.
very solid pair of leggings i'm pretty sure they will still look new for a second pregnancy. fabric not the most comfortable though
on 2 June 2016
Bought 4 pairs thinking that they were a good deal. After wearing 1st time the stitching between the bump panel and seam came away and was very poorly sewn together. I had bought these quite in advance and now asked for a refund.
on 18 November 2015
They served their purpose some what but they do make a pregnant lady feel like she is wearing a sugar bag with a bit of rope tied around her waist. Wasn't great ended up wearing them in the house not flattering at all.
on 12 June 2014
the size fit me well but the material was not as good as i expected.
It was stretchy and dull color after a few wash and it trapped dust.
so i only wear it at night.

but it was worth the money.
on 17 April 2015
Bought these for my pregnant sister, she was very happy to finally have something that she could feel comfortable in, now at nearly 8months pregnant she is still wearing them and still comfortable in them.