4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job well!
This leggins are really comfortable it's almost like not hearing anything! They're quite warm but still ok this summer for me. It's the only thing I feel 100% comfi. Just not going to give it 5* becouse one of them had a hole on it. But will recommend it!
Published 10 months ago by sara mendes

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap!
Worn them 3times, already gone baggy and bobbly and I think after a weeks wear, they will have a hole in! Not good at all
Published 15 months ago by Sophie

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap!, 16 Feb. 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor quality (ok if you only intend to wear once!), 20 Oct. 2014
Poor quality material makes them baggy after one wear. The legs at the bottom are not sewn under, just cut making them
Literally fall apart! I can honestly say I have never felt as ripped off as I did with this product. Save yourself some money and buy from a reputable distributer.

1.0 out of 5 stars See-through, 23 Jan. 2015
The actual fit and feel of these leggings were great when on but I was really disappointed with the quality. When I took them out of the packaging I could instantly see how see-through they were, not great when you wear these for comfort in pregnancy and sometimes tops come up smaller. When I tried them on you could just see everything underneath, not a great look. I've arranged for them to be returned and refunded as I was that disappointed. I know they are only cheap leggings but I was expecting them to look like leggings and not tights.

3.0 out of 5 stars They're ok for the price, 6 Sept. 2014
These leggings are definitely not the worst I've ever had! They're a bit see through, on the large fit side, not quite as stretchy as i like them, but being a bit on the bigger side that's not a huge problem, they are comfortable and fine for wearing with anything that covers your backside, if you're wearing anything shorter, you'll be in danger of being arrested for indecent exposure!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Itchy? Awkward? Too much stretch?, 4 Jan. 2014
I bought this thinking it would be like my other maternity leggings, easy and comfortable. But to my surprise - This was itchy, even after 2nd wash, fabric feels weird and the stretch to keep the leggings from creeping up your legs doesn't work at all, Which made going outside awkward as these turned into pirate leggings if you didnt bend over and fix it quickly.

I would not recomend these at all due to this.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good fit, however knees like 'Nora Batty' as material ..., 24 Nov. 2014
Good fit, however knees like 'Nora Batty' as material needs to be a bit tighter. Shame really because nice colour and many other colours to choose from. Would have bought a few others but not happy around the knee area, so I'll have to go back to black, which appears the only colour you can get in stores.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job well!, 9 July 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars does the job, 14 Mar. 2015
these leggings were fine for the price and during my pregnancy, but the material does go see through very quickly around the seams. however, I always wear longer tops with leggings anyway, so this wasnt an issue for me. I will save them for next time but as comfort clothes - not for public! at the price you may aswell buy them new for a second pregnancy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 July 2014
Good fit.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, could see through them and started to "go" ..., 7 July 2014
Mrs. A. Cull - See all my reviews
Disappointed , could see through them and started to "go" elastic wise after first wash