5.0 out of 5 stars Very entertaining
I have bought several Leappad games and this one is really providing good entertainment value. Some games have been too easy but this one
is keeping my 5 year old engaged and he has not finished it yet after a couple of months.
Published 10 months ago by DizzyC

1.0 out of 5 stars These games are a waste of money and are quickly abandoned
These games are a waste of money and are quickly abandoned, the leapfrog/leapster tablet is a poor buy and these products should be avoided
Published 18 days ago by Don

5.0 out of 5 stars Very entertaining, 22 Sep 2013
DizzyC "carol36" (East Anglia, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LeapFrog Explorer Game: Disney-Pixars Monsters University (for LeapPad and Leapster) (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Leap for joy, 30 Oct 2013
I love these games for the LeapFrog. My son amazes me on a daily basis with all that he can do. They are perfectly pitched for his age (5). I am so happy I bought the LeapPad and the games. Definitely recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars My daughter likes it ( 3yrs old), 5 Mar 2014
My daughter relatively likes it, but it is a little repetitive and a little difficult for 3 yr old I think. I play with her then she enjoy.
Available games- memory game ( matching cards), detetive game ( find the unique monster), platform game ( how to avoid scary monster to go through the maze and collecting all the coins and buntings. I myself quite like it but not probably various enough for my daughter and memory game could be a bit boring.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy customer, 27 Dec 2013
Was a Christmas present for my nephew he was very pleased with the game. All the kids between 3 and 7 have all had a go and seem to keep all ages happy would recommend

4.0 out of 5 stars she loves it, 8 Oct 2013
my 4 year old got this game for her birthday and loves it. It has problem solving games throughout including all the new characters.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game for all ages, 19 Aug 2013
L. S. Haslam "Nuttynette75" (Glos, England) - See all my reviews
I brought this for my 6 year old son to keep him amused during a flight. He is getting a bit too old for his leap pad, but still loved it. It was set at it's hardest setting, but he still completed it before we had landed. On the up side, the way the game is designed it still kept him amused for the rest of the holiday.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great games, 16 Aug 2013
Fantastic game, fun all the way whilst learning. Very easy to use, my 4 year old got this as a reward for being good for a month

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 July 2014
Child is always playing it with his LeapPad.

1.0 out of 5 stars These games are a waste of money and are quickly abandoned, 10 July 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for my 4 year old, 30 Jun 2014
I got my 4 year old a tablet for her birthday and I chose this as the game to go with it. She loves it. Easy enough to understand but no too easy that she gets bored.