on 27 July 2013
Paper aeroplanes are such a good band, I was lucky enough to see them live recently and Sarah Howells voice is absolutely spine tinglingly beautiful. So much better than most hugely commercially successful bands it doesn't seem fair. Check them out, and their album 'the day we ran into the sea' is equally brilliant.
on 29 May 2013
Soothing and Haunting at the same time. Beautiful vocals and the music compliments them beautifull y. Really worth a buy.
on 23 June 2013
I think this band has a special sound all of their own, I would say its a type of soulful country style with a beautiful voice making the lyrics wash all over you. There are not many bands that I like on the first listen but these are an exception to that, and I will be buying their album. to sum up this track its absolutely magical and beautiful.
on 18 June 2013
I really enjoy an acoustic-guitar-and-female-vocal set-up - I've been the guitar player in a few of those. And judging by this song alone, these guys are excellent exponents of the format. Folky and young, and a voice that just draws you in. Lovely stuff.
on 15 May 2013
A gorgeous song that definitely makes me long for the whole album. Reminded me of "Orange Lights," one of my favourites from their WE ARE GHOSTS album.
on 29 June 2013
Absolute serenity, would buy other tracks, fantastic sound. Good idea to allow tracks to be downloaded free, otherwise I don't think I'd have bought it.
on 31 July 2013
A really good track from the latest Album. I Did not know the duo but now want to hear more!
on 28 August 2013
absolutely brilliant! i love this band already!

The lead singer has such an amazing voice range and knows how to put emotion into her songs..
on 1 June 2013
Brilliant track, good to be able to preview before downloading. I would consider buying an album by the same artist.
on 10 August 2013
I downloaded the free track - was immediately captivated and needed to hear more. I tried out a few of the previews on the album and decided - yes I need this music.

Fabulous song from a fabulous album, lyrics are very evocative and the music is varied but always gentle.