5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says...
I'm very happy with this product. I have been taking 2 tablets twice daily for 2 weeks and have lost 1 kg. I haven't changed my eating habits, nor have I done any more exercise than usual (which is very little). What I really like though, apart from losing weight, is that I feel lighter....my stomach doesn't have that bloated feeling any more. Recommended.
Published 12 months ago by AO

3.0 out of 5 stars ok
Ive been taking these for the past 6 weeks. In the first 2 weeks i lost 9lbs and then 2 weeks later i lost another 3lbs but then thats it! ive not lost anymore weight, it just stays the same and ive not done anything different. Will carry on taking them another couple of weeks and if no more weight is lost then i think i might just stop/
Published 10 months ago by Leah Taylor

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars I had shakes for 2 days but I honestly have looked in the mirror and my body looks much better the belly fat I have is melting a, 21 Aug 2014
This review is from: Raspberry Ketone FIRE (2 Bottles) - MAXIMUM Strength PURE Raspberry Ketones Fat Burning Formula. The New All-Natural Weight Loss Supplement. 250mg (60 Capsules per bottle) (Personal Care)
I started off at 148.5lbs 10.60 stone. I am quite tall so it's borderline issue and I wanted to make sure due to that I got my shape back. I had over eaten christmas and it just would not drop off! I took 1 tablet the first day to see how I would be affected by it. I cut my meals down to 2 small meals a day plus snacks in between. so far i am down to 141.5 lbs I am to lose a stone at least. i am excercising daily via 30 minutes cardio by taking a long walk and then later I use a step machine for 15 minutes.
I found the day that I decided to have 2 meals of bolognese that i upped my tablets to 2 a day. I am now taking 2 a day. I had shakes for 2 days but I honestly have looked in the mirror and my body looks much better the belly fat I have is melting away and I can fit into my jeans much easier I can see my body is changing shape so I am happy!.

my diet consisted of home made bolognese lasting 2 days

eating dried pineapple/dried fruit

drinking skimmed milk cutting sugar in tea to 1 sugar or a spoon of honey.
I have also had philadelphia on toast and I am making sure I eat yoghurt daily!

if I get hungry and desire 3 meals a day I opt for a large breakfast bowl of bran flakes.

I am still continuing with the tablets and feel pleased at the results thus far can't wait to step on those scales again tomorrow!

im now 10 stone 10! what a difference in a week!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lost 8kg so far, 1 May 2013
I have used three bottles of this Raspberry Ketone Platinum so far and I've lost more than 8 kilograms without changing my diet or exercising any more. I usually take one capsule in the morning and one in the afternoon. I don't get any side effects from this which is nice, and I feel really good and healthy. That could just be from losing weight, but I do feel more energized and more alive. I'm quite satisfied with this product it works for me as anticipated.

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh...my...gosh! MUST BUY!!!, 16 Dec 2013
I would try everything and anything to loose my nasty belly, but I stumbled upon this product for all the hype, it is truly amazing! Teamed with clean and healthy eating with excessive the effects are dramatic and absolutely amazing and we'll worth the baggy clothes!! I would recommend this to anyone and everyone and have already got a friend hooked on these beauties!! Have fun peoples!!

1.0 out of 5 stars ITS A CON., 22 July 2014
THEY ASK YOU TO LEAVE GOOD REVIEW FOR A FREE BOTTLE HENCE GOOD REVIEWS. PRODUCT IS RUBBISH. like many women who struggle with their weight I would try anything in desperation. Took these exactly as stated and
nothing has changed at all. So disappointed. Don't let reviews sway you they are all just to get a free bottle of something that does nothing.

4.0 out of 5 stars Will continue taking, 10 Feb 2014
Not been taking for very long (and have to admit I do sometimes forget) so haven't noticed a huge difference so far however when I do remember to take them regularly my appetite is reduced and I feel less bloated! Will try to continue taking on a regular basis and hopefully notice a bigger difference!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good results, 6 May 2014
After reading previous reviews from the raspberry Ketones, decided to order from Best Health Shop. Haven't really seen a great weight loss but have noticed a positive change in my figure. Will be ordering again in the near future.
Thank you.

Sharon van der Wacht-Hamilton from Holland

3.0 out of 5 stars Helpful product, 29 Aug 2013
From the first week, I begin to loose weight slowly . It has helped me gain more confidence and feel better about myself.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING, 5 Nov 2013
I bought these to help boost my energy levels as had started a rather unhealthy diet of redbull since going bk to work after having a baby. These actually give me energy and have aided me in loosing my baby weight!!! My stomach was noticeably flatter after just one week taking 2 tablets twice a day! A must have in any modern womens diet!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 16 Oct 2013
I have to admit I was a little sceptical, but after 2 weeks I have lost 10lbs.
Will be ordering more.

4.0 out of 5 stars a fab tool to help combat weight loss, 14 Jan 2014
I am finding this product great , I am taking as directed and I find that I am fuller quicker when eating my normal meals which is great teamed up with regular exercise and better eating habits , those pounds will soon be gone for my holiday's.

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›