5.0 out of 5 stars BlackBerry user
Published 6 months ago by Anthony Koller

3.0 out of 5 stars Tight fit
This was advertised for the Blackberry Q-10 but it's only just big enough and I had a struggle initially for the flap to lock on the magnetic catch.. has the Q-10 got bigger?
Published 11 months ago by Mr. M. R. Clarke

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Tight fit, 15 Jun. 2014
Mr. M. R. Clarke "Blues Session" (Chertsey, Surrey) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars BlackBerry user, 8 Nov. 2014
This review is from: BlackBerry Leather Swivel Case for Q10 - Black (Accessory)
I was searching for this for a long time, I tried lots of phone shops and I was surprised one Amazon sent me a email of one of these in stock. I ordered one straight away and I had it the next day. It is great if you are only wearing a shirt and no jacket and I much safer next to you, than having to hold it all the time. I am hoping if they will make one for the new blackberry passport.

1.0 out of 5 stars A product of two parts, 5 Jun. 2014
This review is from: BlackBerry Leather Swivel Case for Q10 - Black (Accessory)
Quality good but the clip and the container began separating early on so now insecure and container risks falling off when under any pressure eg getting into a car . So have stopped using it.

4.0 out of 5 stars a nice case to be, 26 Feb. 2014
I ordered this case for my new Q10 BlackBerry

The case arrived on time :). So, how is it?

The case is made of thick leather & is a quality build. The belt clip has a tight spring on the back & can be rotated on a ratchet system that turns with 'solid' clicks. Your precious BlackBerry is held in the case with a leather strap which goes over the top & has a magnet closure :) nice.

The belt clip has an upwards lip on it, so there's no chance of it coming adrift & I have tried. So it's going nowhere, which is good to hear.

The BlackBerry is put to sleep when in its case using magnets. Which saves power. Clever.

It's a good solid case with good build quality - what more do you need?

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, 12 Oct. 2013
This review is from: BlackBerry Leather Swivel Case for Q10 - Black (Accessory)
Does exactly what is says on the tin solid build lovely quality leather . I strongly recommend this product for blackberry fans out there

5.0 out of 5 stars What a Sturdy case this is, 5 Sept. 2013
This review is from: BlackBerry Leather Swivel Case for Q10 - Black (Accessory)
I just love this holster or what ever you want to call it these days but my Blackberry is safe in it and it is so easy for me to get it when my phone rings.

5.0 out of 5 stars BlackBerry Leather Swivel Case for Q10 - Black, 22 Aug. 2013
J. R. Wilde "eclecticJez" (Herfordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BlackBerry Leather Swivel Case for Q10 - Black (Accessory)
Have tried the (still awaiting a new SIM card from O) phone in the holster and it seems to be a great improvement upon the leather "sleeve" case that came with the BB Bold 9700. I'll know whether it lives up to its claims about putting the phone into standby (I've no reason to doubt it, as the 9700 sleeve did so perfectly) when I can actually use the new phone.

3.0 out of 5 stars poor quality finish, 23 July 2013
This review is from: BlackBerry Leather Swivel Case for Q10 - Black (Accessory)
great case, i have always had one since i had the blacberry, in the past i have always bought them in high street shop for 29.99 so i thought that would be a good buy but unfortunately the clip has already come off after a couple of weeks !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 10 July 2013
This review is from: BlackBerry Leather Swivel Case for Q10 - Black (Accessory)
Just what I was looking for, a well designed and wellmade case with a belt clip, easy to take BB Q10 in/out of with magnets to activate screen. Unavailable in most high street outlets!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good solid design, 30 Jun. 2013
W Baker (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BlackBerry Leather Swivel Case for Q10 - Black (Accessory)
This blackberry Q10 swivel holster is a solid design, the largest holster to date for the blackberry's but the Q10 is that much bigger, I have had holsters for 4 blackberrys now and this matches all and in fact is probably the best.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›