5.0 out of 5 stars first one awful, second one great
I ordered one of these because I just needed a cheap hipflask for a wedding. The first one that arrived leaked really badly so I e-mailed the company explaining this and they sent me out another one the very next day. This second one has been great with no leaks at all. I didn't even have to sent back the original flask. Great service and a great hipflask for the price!
Published 14 months ago by Alison Coyle

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheerful
It was a lot bigger than I expected (I know it states the size but I'm not great at measurements)
The only problem was its not as shiny as it looks in the picture. Still, it was cheap so I can't complain too much!
Published 13 days ago by annieh19

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars first one awful, second one great, 22 May 2013
This review is from: SHOP OF ACCESSORIES® 8 oz Stainless Steel Hip Whiskey Flask (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars A £3.48 Hip Flask is not for life...but for right now it's ideal!, 16 May 2014
I own a few very nice, specially engraved hip flasks bought for me on various special occasions, which means they also have great sentimental value; so with summer ahead and festival season coming, I went looking for an inexpensive hip flask that I could take on my journeys, one that if it got misplaced or damaged I wouldn't be too bothered about it. I looked at a few; as you can imagine, the usual, ever helpful Amazon reviews ranged from "It's brilliant!" to "It's the worst thing imaginable!". So, here goes, This is not the cheapest one out there - but it's not far off it - it's £3.48. It does not leak - I tested it well - result! Will it leak at some point in the future? Who knows? It was £3.48, it'll do for now. The lid screws on securely - I tested it well - result! Will it slacken at some point in the future? Who knows? It was £3.48, it'll do for now. From what I can tell it is made from stainless steel - result! If I jumped up and down on it will it get damaged? Probably...but it's £3.48, what do you want for that price...indestructibility? Does it come in a fancy presentation box...erm? No - it was £3.48! It arrived in good time and wasn't damaged - result! The moral of my tale is this; If you want to be the only person stood in a field, having to explain to their loved ones why that highly expensive hip flask that they bought specially for you to celebrate that memorable moment in your life is now lost among the festival debris - go ahead...BUT, if you've got a spare £3.48, get one of these and get on with enjoying yourself. It only costs £3.48, I know it's not going to last a lifetime but right now it doing it's job very well...

5.0 out of 5 stars GOODSIZE, 17 April 2013
A. Fairweather "What a con" (Handforth, ches G.B.) - See all my reviews
GOOD SIZE AND GOOD QUALITY IVE FALLEN DOWN ON IT TWICE AND HAVEN'T MANAGED TO PUT A DINT IN IT

5.0 out of 5 stars Whisky flask, 16 Jan 2014
Delivery was quick and flask was an excellent quality for the price that I paid. It looks more expensive than the price paid. I was worried that at that price the top would be poor quality and it would leak out. No worries there. Great value and I would definitely recommend this if you are thinking of buying one. Good volume capacity also.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheerful, 15 July 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Wasted very expensive whiskey, 15 July 2014
Leaked after one use. Wasted very expensive whiskey.

4.0 out of 5 stars large hip flask, 22 Jun 2014
Good value hip flask that has a good capacity. Very handy for a long weekend away.
Only small niggle would be the machining to the cap. It could have done with being given better finishing as a little smooth and tricky to grip when opening and closing the flask.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good!, 17 Jun 2014
I saw a few reviews on here that said the quality didnt meet their standards, if you are looking for a fancy hip flask then this isnt the one as its pretty basic, but it does the job and looks nice too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Deffinately reccomend, 11 Jun 2014
Love this product it was a lot bigger than expected, postage was very quick I have nothing bad to say about it for the price you really can't complain! Would reccomend this product:)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good enough for the price, 7 Jun 2014
What can I say? I wanted a cheap hip flask and I got one. After reading reviews of similar cheap flasks I had a good sniff. No unusual odours. Then I rinsed it out with boiling water. The water came back out clean and there were no leaks. According to my kitchen scales - which aren't exactly analytical grade - it holds 7.75 ounces to the brim. That's close enough for me.

I have two minor complaints. Firstly, it doesn't quite stand upright. The tilt isn't anywhere near bad enough for it to fall over but I just thought I'd mention it. Secondly, the lid is a little awkward to use, mostly because the knurled top is smaller than the retaining ring. This is a shame - how much would a little extra metal have cost - but I'll get used to it. Those whose fingers aren't so nimble might wish they'd spent a bit more.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›