Colour: null|Change
Price:£4.99+ Free shipping

on 25 January 2014
The glazing is poor and became tea stained after the first use. Expensive for what it is. Blah blah blah
on 8 January 2015
Got this for a mate who uses the James May catchphrase all the time. He loved it! If like my friends (and myself) you're basically an idiot, this is the offensive mug for you!
on 14 November 2014
i bought this item for my boss for his birthday, not only does it sum him up to a tee it also means he has to get me something for my birthday,a good result all round if you ask me.
on 30 March 2014
Gave this as a gift to someone who is a complete and utter *ock... He loves it and it always brings a smile to my face when I see him drinking from it :)
on 24 February 2016
Though my washing machine has taken most of its colour away, it is still a good mug.
I'll probably replace it with the UNT when it is unreadable.
on 9 January 2014
Great gift just loved it arrived on time ordering was simply would recommend to anybody not sure what to buy for a friend or even for yourself
on 10 February 2014
Got the laugh expected and the recipient was very happy in their blushing. A great solution for a stocking filler or a hen party.
on 28 January 2014
What can I say - genius idea for a mug as a present. My friend loved this gift and wants to buy some for his friends too.
on 2 January 2014
arrived very quick and packed well, i thought this idea was good as my son found it funny as a Christmas present.
on 17 October 2015
Expensive for what it was - but priceless giggles at my blokes expense every time I make his cuppa tea for him.