Colour: Black|Change

on 15 May 2013
I decided to buy one of these a few weeks back and did a load of research to help decide. I went for this one in the end as I thought it looked good and had the extra benefit of giving distances to hazards, like fairway bunkers.

I have just retunred from a weekend away playing golf and it has been great. Really useful playing courses new to you to know how far away the fairway bunkers were. The battery does last 36 holes, as we played 36 one of the days. The watch looks great too. Charges up v quickly. Even tells you how far you have walked at the end of your round!

I used the "shot" funtionality a couple of times to measure my drives.

It is also very comfortable to wear, and I have small hands/wrists.

When we arrived at courses it found the course no problem, and it moves onto the next hole just as you arrive at the next tee. But you can also select the hole manually. I'm not that technical and I found the watch very easy to use.

Can't fault it. I'd recommend it, no problem.
on 31 July 2013
Quite impressed by this out of the Box and even more so on the Course, it's accurate to a few yards.

I particularly like the fact that it's not as large as the Garmin equivalent and has much better Battery Life, tons of Courses pre-installed and no Annual Fees, add it to your wishlist you won't be dis-appointed
on 29 September 2013
Works well, seems accurate. Course coverage good. Battery life excellent.

Hazard feature is useful. Very handy to have straight line yards as course markings follow the fairway centre lines and can be misleading.
on 1 December 2013
Very easy to use and it loads the course itself when you arrive and brilliant for distance and hazards a joy to own
on 8 November 2013
I put this is my wish list to look at a later date, my wife and kids surprised me with it when I got home from work and brought it for me as a gift.
I didn't look at the spec of the watch to see if it was a good buy or not. Well I have used it twice and it is great, works really well, no problems, found my home course really well and looks great on.
I very good buy and easy to use.
on 27 April 2014
I have had the WR67 for 12 days (a gift for my birthday) and have played golf 4 times - 3 times on my home course. I really liked the watch in terms of its operation and feel. Sadly, however, it does not work as advertised i.e. it is not accurate even to 5 yards, let alone 50 cm. On the most recent round, I took with me my existing handheld device (GOPlanet Mars 100) and also asked my playing partner (who was using a Garmin S1 GPS watch) to compare the yardages (and yes, I was using yards not metres). The Easy Green generally measured about 4% or 5% less distance than the other 2 devices and a similar error compared to the course markers for 100 and 150 yards (to the green centre), although on some holes (1 or 2) the error was less than this. The error therefore wasn't even consistent - on one hole the distance from the 200 yard marker was showing at 191 yards and from the 150 yards marker, the watch was showing 146 yards, a difference of 5 yards in 50! These markers are small circles on the fairway rather from posts at the side of the course. My existing GPS and the Garmin S1 were generally within 1 or 2 yards of each other and much closer to the distances marked on the course. On 1 par 3 hole, we had to wait 5 minutes for the group ahead to finish and I stood still 2 yards in front of the tee marker which the scorecard measures at 171 yards. Both my existing GPS unit and the Garmin S1 measures the distance as 167 yards. The Easy Green measured distances of between 153 yards and 166 yards, before finally settling at 163 yards. Although the customer service people have been reasonably helpful, I have lost confidence in the device because while my game is not so good that a difference of a couple of yards is important, errors of 5 -10 yards definitely is. Also, the hazards marked on the device (limited to 2 per hole) are generally the greenside bunkers rather than fairway bunkers which would be of more use, especially on an unfamiliar course.
on 18 December 2013
easy to use, compact on the wrist so on demand and helps make those little decisions and make the right shot
on 6 August 2013
The watch did not perform as it should. It sometimes gave the correct information and sometimes did not change holes. It was tried on a number of courses with very similar results. It was easy to set up and use. The screen was clear and easy to see in both bright and dull conditions. The watch was returned with documented problems and the supplier was very prompt in returning the purchase price.
on 7 November 2013
bought for present they were made up with it when it finally arrived .
definately recommend it worth the money
on 4 February 2014
Received this as a gift at Christmas having previously had a Skycaddie for several years. Used it abroad in January straight from the box. Instantly found all courses, clear yardage, and finds almost all of the hazards. First watch to have hazards that I know about, and that was a consideration as I am used to having this information. No annual subscription, does two/three rounds on one battery charge and works as a traditional watch too. Light to wear. Would recommend this without hesitation.